F1 2018 (Humble Store)- expires in 3 days

polonyc2

Fully [H]
the Humble Store is giving away F1 2018 for the next three days (or while supplies last)...head over to humblebundle.com before 1:00 pm PT/4 pm ET on August 10th (or, again, while supplies last), click the "Get the Game" button, and you're off to the races...the game will be delivered by way of a Steam key that must be redeemed prior to 1:00 pm PT/4 pm ET on August 17th, because after that it will expire...

is the game any good?...who knows but I redeemed it anyway because it's free :D

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/...eegame_2020_homepage_f12018&hmb_medium=banner

thesmokingman

Supreme [H]ardness
is the game any good?...who knows but I redeemed it anyway because it's free :D

Yea, it's pretty good but you really need a wheel. It's great with a decent wheel and then you reduce the wheel rotation down to something like 250 to 350.

GoldenTiger

Fully [H]
Thanks! All I have is an Xbox 360 controller... Hopefully I can have fun still with it.

TXE36

Weaksauce
I had to try this several times before it worked. Got a support email advising to try this - you have to do it before the offer expires - only a couple hours left.

If it works, you get the steam key immediately. If you only get something like it will be mailed to you blah blah blah, try again.