Evga RMA Process.

maro

Gawd
My ten year old 560Ti just died. It's a -AR card so has the lifetime warranty. It is the first one of my -AR cards that has died on me and thus the first time I've tried their RMA process. Like the OP I was required to submit a ticket to get a service number to complete the online RMA process. Other than that couple days delay it has gone smoothly so far. I am curious what they send back.

My ten year old 560Ti just died. It's a -AR card so has the lifetime warranty. It is the first one of my -AR cards that has died on me and thus the first time I've tried their RMA process. Like the OP I was required to submit a ticket to get a service number to complete the online RMA process. Other than that couple days delay it has gone smoothly so far. I am curious what they send back.
Let us know. My guess is whatever the oldest card they have sitting around.

maro

Gawd
My guess is whatever the oldest card they have sitting around.

I was thinking the same, and anything would have been an upgrade. About 3 days after they got it I got a tracking number. It looks like they're sending me a GTX 1650 XC BLACK GAMING. No complaints here. Other than the small delay with the service number - which sounds like calling them is the way to go for that - everything went very smoothly. After my personal experience I can say their RMA process is still excellent.

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
hearing things like this makes me nervous since I picked up a 3080 FTW3 Ultra card yesterday at Micro Center...I still haven't opened it yet and am debating returning it...the Asus TUF card is the one I really want...

how much was it? I will buy it if you want to return it.

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
I ended up keeping it...I got it from my local MicroCenter for $880...with the major GPU shortage I think it's the right move to keep whatever you can get
I would of kept it. The one I got back from RMA has been solid for the past 2 months.

Reactions: maro
like this