Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
neubspeed said:It's okay, he doesn't understand sarcasm. Because everyone knows I volt modded my Audigy 2ZS and drew some data pipelines with my lead pencil and now it works just like an X-Fi.![]()
Wooo, go overclocking!![]()
jdarwin said:First of all, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and that is clearly stated in our RMA terms and conditions. On a few occasions that are deemed special cases, EVGA, at our discretion, will waive the associated shipping charges. On our retail packages (products ending in AX, DX, FX), ground shipping is provided for free.
Not really my MSI video cards came with an overclocking tool that even helps you find the maximun overclock.....Nowhere in the manual does it say if you overclock the card the warrenty will be voided.Trepidati0n said:If that isn't flawed thinking I don't know what is. Can't figure if it sarcasm or not. Should all cars have automagic mechanisms that limit your speed based upon the posted speed? Yes...the world must protect your from your own stupidity...I know I know. If you can't figure out that pushing a device beyonds it posted specificaitons may result in shortened life then you give your computer to somebody
eVGA's motto isn't "we'll pay for your screwups". It is "pay for shipping and we'll replace your screwup". I still call that a pretty good deal.
But also...if you break something from Target and you got to get it replaced do you bill Target for the gas/wear to go to and from there? eVGA policy is valid and reasonable...but it may not be to your "ideals".
The only thing you are guranteed by the federal law is 90 days replacement which is prevent total and complete garbage from being sold. I think california is 1 year (love democrats sometimes)
-tReP
Invader_sk00dge said:1. You don't know how old I am. (19)
2. Though I am a newb, I have been a long time lurker, and just recently decided to start posting.
AdvModDev said:Jesus H. Christ. I don't post often but have been around for ages. When did the [H]ard|Forum get lame on OCing in general. Full of fucking teeny-bopper newbs around here now. Shame.
Invader_sk00dge said:K. It all works out in the end I guess.
AdvModDev said:One last post before I'm done with this thread and this is directed to the "Director of eVGA Marketing": To be supreme in customer satisfaction, your company always needs to look out for what's in the best interest of the customer in all aspects. Even something as trivial as the choice of shipper for your RMAs. I don't know what kind of business deal you have with UPS, but they are the absolute most expensive and worst customer service of all. For example, a package that weighs 1.5lbs shipped from Arcadia, CA to eVGA with no options and gound shipping would cost:
1) DHL = $3.71
2) FedEx = $3.77
3) USPS Priority Mail = $3.95
4) UPS = $5.29
That's a whopping 42.6% increase from the lowest shipper, DHL for the same service. You pass this ridiculous markup to your customers.
Shifra said:DHL is retarded, i wouldnt ship a stack of printing paper through them let alone my silicone.
AdvModDev said:The card is 3 months old and mildly OCed with more than sufficient cooling. The single resistor C138 burning up was not caused by OCing.
AdvModDev said:... but the burnt resistor was not caused by OCing.
I can't believe he rips on the company, they actually RMA the thing for him saving him tons of cash, and then comes in here telling us that we have to OC our shit to post in the forums...... hold on OP, gotta go crank my 3700+ up to about 3GHz (yeah, I wish)....eurin said:I can't believe this guy rips on a company willing to replace the card that he burnt up OCing. What a greedy cry baby. Pay the $10.