EVGA Overtake

I would like to think I have a nice video card folding rig....

Of course, it's not a quad titan, but I have to have dreams...

Here we go ...

Single socket
original.jpg

Dual socket
original.jpg

cheers,
Andy

EVGA didn't want to awaken the giant, but they have and they will pay. Go [H]orde and go science.

DooKey, I gotta say, bullshit. We not only wanted you awake but ALSO ready to fight because being on the top of the heap with NOTHING to reach for? That's boring.

Make us fight!

Make us claw for every inch of ground.

If we keep the fight going long enough, maybe we'll awaken a 3rd monster from the crowd and make the battle over #1 REALLY interesting.

And, as you say, "Go science!"

DooKey, I gotta say, bullshit. We not only wanted you awake but ALSO ready to fight because being on the top of the heap with NOTHING to reach for? That's boring.

Make us fight!

Make us claw for every inch of ground.

If we keep the fight going long enough, maybe we'll awaken a 3rd monster from the crowd and make the battle over #1 REALLY interesting.

And, as you say, "Go science!"

Well good news then. You're going to be" reaching" for a REALLY long time. So you guys over at EVGA should never get bored.... :p

I think this needs to go back up to the top ..... havent seen EVGA in a bit .....

It may be time to focus on a different short-term goal. Can [H] be the first team to pass "Team Default" by the end of this year? We are currently 7.33 months out.

I still don't get why Google is also labeled Group 0 with Team Default. I mean the default makes sense for those who don't know much about folding and just fold, but Google deserves no such credit at the top. :p

Back of the line GOOGLE!

IIRC there was a F@H client that was distributed by google, it was set to the google team number

I still don't get why Google is also labeled Group 0 with Team Default. I mean the default makes sense for those who don't know much about folding and just fold, but Google deserves no such credit at the top. :p

Back of the line GOOGLE!

Actually, [H] was a big part of the reason Google was moved to an "anonymous" team status. All of the posts about the Google fiasco have been lost in one database purge or another (this was probably 2002 - 2004). THIS was an after-the-fact post, sort of on the subject. Most of the true folding "teams" of the day, including [H], argued that calling Google a "team" in the same sense as [H] or OCAU (the big threat in those days) was not right since "Google Compute" was just a toolbar option and not necessarily a true opt-in thing like joining a folding team and downloading the client. The outrage lead to Google being moved to the same type of team as anonymous, hence the way they are still listed on stats pages. It seems fairly silly now that the Google Compute project ended 8 years ago and that today's ppd values are so high due to QRB and bigadv. At the time though, Google was unstoppable as a team.

This was all before my time with [H]. I remember reading about it on the [H] boards at the time.

I think we need to change the title of this thread to "Default Overtake". Only 3.7 billion away. We have made great progress over the last several months.

I think we need to change the title of this thread to "Default Overtake". Only 3.7 billion away. We have made great progress over the last several months.

How about we let this thread die and start a new one on catching Default before the end of the year?

Someone has to create the new thread first.

Cough. {hint, hint.}

Back