EVGA: 1.1 year overtake

LOL

And here is my November update:

Anyways, I'm back to 35k, still waiting on my hdmi dummies to hit 50k, and the CPU just came in for octo-box, so hopefully 90k in 2 weeks or less, then I just have to finish out my last 4 way for a solid 105k on crappy units

Hope I can carry my part of 33 on to victory and a cure!!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Edit, but we still need new members!! Here's to recruiting more little horders!!

LOL

And here is my November update:

Anyways, I'm back to 35k, still waiting on my hdmi dummies to hit 50k, and the CPU just came in for octo-box, so hopefully 90k in 2 weeks or less, then I just have to finish out my last 4 way for a solid 105k on crappy units

Hope I can carry my part of 33 on to victory and a cure!!

Edit, but we still need new members!! Here's to recruiting more little horders!!

Any luck with that MSI K9A2 yet?

I'll know tomorrow, but I'm gonna need atleast 1 more, I'll use the one I have if it works for my octo box, that way I can get a good 40k, my other 4 way can wait, it's only going to add 16-20k, so not the same priority as the other box. I've got my 3 way ready to go headless now so that I won't have to kill myself listening to the whine LOL, bury that thing in the basement

FYI - This does in fact work. My 5850 is working. Granted, the client is still crap as I am only getting 4308 ppd on a 384 point wu, but it is working.

I know it isn't the best.... but that is 4k more ppd that you and the team was getting previously.

It'd be nice if GPU3 were to boost ATi folding closer to nVidia levels. GPU2 makes high-end ATi cards look about as impressive as an GF8200 in an early P4 RDRAM rig.

4300 is damn good for ATI numbers. my 4890s do maybe 3-3.5k each clocked at 875 Mhz.

I've been on and off here, but I'm back,

Currently only two rigs in op atm

a single 9800 GTX ( only FAH runs on it if I am at work or asleep as I game a lot as well. )

and Dual 2.8GHz Xeon's ( Dell Precision 650 )\

but hopefully will be getting a 2.8GHz P4 up as well.

Ahh, older S-604?

Yea i think its a 604.
It has a 533mhz FSB, and 4x AGP slot.

I had one back in the day, but I never messes with the procs so I dont really remember too well.
It was a PITA tho i remember that.

The stats glitch of a couple of weeks ago seems to have finally been rectified with reclaimed credit, but now the overtake has dropped to 1 year... :eek:

The stats glitch of a couple of weeks ago seems to have finally been rectified with reclaimed credit, but now the overtake has dropped to 1 year... :eek:

:( I wish I could do something about it, but my wallet would kill me if I were to invest even a dime more on computer parts :p

No fear here. Hoping for a stats glitch to the stats glitch rectification... :D

I hate stats glitches. And rectifications.

:D

(got all my missing WUs back yesterday, BTW *parties* )

Yea i think its a 604.
It has a 533mhz FSB, and 4x AGP slot.

I had one back in the day, but I never messes with the procs so I dont really remember too well.
It was a PITA tho i remember that.

yep,you would be correct, it is using the SMP Client, it usually completes a work unit in about an hour!

yep,you would be correct, it is using the SMP Client, it usually completes a work unit in about an hour!
Then I suggest trying this but keep in mind I have no experience whatsoever with S604: enable HT and try a native Linux install with the -smp 8 flag. Maybe, just maybe you can reduce that one hour frame time a bit. Worth a shot IMO.

Very nice iGamer, I like it.

I may also have to get with you like APOLLO for NIC teaming.

I would be more than happy to assist!

I can tell you that the only way I know how to do it is with the Intel Drivers

Also as I recall I got better pings while gaming with the teaming, but I think its more related to the more robust Intel Nic than the my rig's Realtek Nic, I am going to have to set that back up when I get back into town on Saturday. :D

Last edited:
Though modest, my rig is finally up and running 24/7. It only cranks out ~5400 PPD but it's better than nothing, eh? Hopefully the upcoming GPU client version will make better use of ATI cards.

Back