Everyone Welcome Tim Dinh our newest News Guy!!!

Hey man, glad you are joining the [H] staff. Ive been reading hardocp.com for the last 6 years, and enjoyed it every day. Keep up the good work! Im looking forward to what you bring to the table there.

It is good to have an addition on (H) team so welcome. I have been reading the hardocp for eight years and I remember following their advice on celeron 300A, overclock to 450 mzh. :cool:

Welcome aboard!! Perhaps we'll finally get some decent news posted...

j/k Kyle & Steve!! :p

Sorry Tim, I wasn't able to get the pics of the women last night or this morning since I didn't get home until after 3:30 this morning. I was a little busy. Too bad I'm running on no sleep right now. At least I have the forums to keep me awake here at work, at least for a little while. Now get to posting some news.

Jerry said:
I'm going to venture a guess - TAMS alumni, class of 1999... How's it going, man? =)

Oh no, I already have an intraweb stalker. Too bad it's not a hot chick. :D

Welcome! Nice to have another staff member to write news and stuff.

Ohh.. I really need to be more active in this forum. Just found out that the forum is upgraded with a nice WYSIWYG editor when writing this post. Great!

Tim_D said:
On the Girly pictures front, make sure they're at least cute. I don't need any tubgirl in my inbox. :D

Oh c'mon now, you know you want the heavy hotties in your inbox ;)

j/k and welcome aboard and congratulations.

Welcome Mr. Dinh.

Here you will find the [H]ard times that you'll love.

Kinda like a Geek heaven.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Dude, you stole my NAME and my GIG. Oh well, at least I don't have to move back to Dallas now!! :p Welcome to our huge family...

Tim_D said:
On the Girly pictures front, make sure they're at least cute. I don't need any tubgirl in my inbox. :D

Tubgirl and inbox in the same sentence. Thats funny, or maybe Im an old perv.......
Anyways WELCOME!

Congrats on landing the new position! Maybe this means Kyle and Steve will be able to eat or sleep abit more often... :p

Welcome!

Now print this, get a really long frame, and hang it on your wall. Because your work from here on out is going to be hell!

Just kidding :)

I hope you can write sentences and spell better than the two of them

MUAHHAHAHHHA

Sorry Steve!! :D :D

Most people that have been here for the last 5 - 7 years will know that we write like we speak. There is a world of difference between the way we do news (casual/informal) and the way we write reviews and articles.

In the news you will notice a lot of stuff like:

....... (odd punctuation)

ummmm

heh

whodathunkit

pr0n

run on sentences

heavy use of slang

profanity

so on and so forth. This is what makes HardOCP uniquely “us”. While we dowant to maintain a certain level of professionalism I don’t think anyone wants us to be like CNN or Webster’s Dictionary / Thesaurus.

This is just our writing style and the way we do things around here. We think Tim will fit right in. :)

Thanks for all the [H]ard work I know you'll be doing.

Good to have another son of the South around here!

Dear god...does this mean a Tim Dinh in bra pic is imminent????? :D

djnes said:
Dear god...does this mean a Tim Dinh in bra pic is imminent????? :D

Nah, my boobies are too small to compete with Steve's.

Back