Ethereum’s Co-Founder Vitalik Buterin Donates Over $1 Billion To India Covid Relief

Actually suicide rates dropped during the pandemic. I don't know about drugs and etc but suicides are down.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/w...-during-the-2020-pandemic-but-why-11617887838

That sounds about right. We still don't know if long term use of mRNA has any real side effects either.

There's good reasons for this. My father who worked at a Diner was infected with COVID from his job. You can't exactly wear a mask working in the kitchen and people who eat food off plates will leave some COVID behind for you to clean off those plates. There were two dishwashers who both went missing and it turns out they both died from COVID. One his 40's and the other in his 50's. The owner of this Diner also died and he was in his 70's. The cook in his 60's died about a month later, also from COVID. Nearly the entire Diner's workers have died from COVID. My father survived COVID but not the rest of the people.

There's a very good reason to shutdown some businesses.

Lets be honest here, the Amazon's of the world were already working hard to destroy retail businesses. You'd be a damned fool if you believe without shutdowns it wouldn't happen. All COVID did was speed up the demise of those businesses. Just like the donation of Ethereum to India is just speeding up the demise of paper money.

View attachment 357418
We would know if Mrna shots had long term effects if they tested it instead of using and EUA to allow it to be used on humans.

There is no proof that lock downs masks social distancing or any of that bullshit did anything.

What it did do is drive people apart destroy small businesses and turned people against each other.

We would know if Mrna shots had long term effects if they tested it instead of using and EUA to allow it to be used on humans.

There is no proof that lock downs masks social distancing or any of that bullshit did anything.

What it did do is drive people apart destroy small businesses and turned people against each other.

Lord Fauci thinks you're a racist now with that line of thinking.

Personally, I don't know why we think the government is in a better position than us to evaluate our own health, physical condition, and perceived risk, and tell us who and where we can shop, eat, or interact with. Evidently, we are incapable of risk management without guidance of overlords.

Lord Fauci thinks you're a racist now with that line of thinking.

Personally, I don't know why we think the government is in a better position than us to evaluate our own health, physical condition, and perceived risk, and tell us who and where we can shop, eat, or interact with. Evidently, we are incapable of risk management without guidance of overlords.
LOL that little weasel can eat my ass.

The Panic over India feels like weaponized fake news. India's per capita death rate is 1/10th the US's. They could get a lot worse and end up better that we are. Pretty sure the Intel communities wants Modi gone. Friends in media are trying to help make that happen. Hard to say if they're ours or China's. SK pretty much has a Pro-China Puppet. Let's see where this ends up in India.

The thing I don't like is that the mRNA works by entering a healthy cell and forcing it to make virus parts. That causes the immune system to destroy the cell, which is why so many people have their arms hurt after the shot. For something like COVID it's fine but if the entire industry moves towards mRNA vaccines then we have a problem. Having cells go apoptosis that frequently isn't healthy.
I have a problem with masks myself but mostly because most people wear fabrics and not something like a N95 mask. Social distancing doesn't work very well but social isolation does which a lot of people did do.
The Panic over India feels like weaponized fake news. India's per capita death rate is 1/10th the US's. They could get a lot worse and end up better that we are. Pretty sure the Intel communities wants Modi gone. Friends in media are trying to help make that happen. Hard to say if they're ours or China's. SK pretty much has a Pro-China Puppet. Let's see where this ends up in India.
I'm hearing that India is probably much worse than what's able to be recorded. India doesn't have the money to accurately measure the death toll quickly. The $1 Billion to India does help but India needs a lot more money to help their situation. In time we'll know the true situation in India.

The thing I don't like is that the mRNA works by entering a healthy cell and forcing it to make virus parts. That causes the immune system to destroy the cell, which is why so many people have their arms hurt after the shot. For something like COVID it's fine but if the entire industry moves towards mRNA vaccines then we have a problem. Having cells go apoptosis that frequently isn't healthy.

I have a problem with masks myself but mostly because most people wear fabrics and not something like a N95 mask. Social distancing doesn't work very well but social isolation does which a lot of people did do.

I'm hearing that India is probably much worse than what's able to be recorded. India doesn't have the money to accurately measure the death toll quickly. The $1 Billion to India does help but India needs a lot more money to help their situation. In time we'll know the true situation in India.
I'm pretty sure withholding vaccine technology from them is a complete asshole move meant to destabilize the Modi Regime. Media induced panic sets that up nicely.

Wow, look what some kid can do, have not seen this kind of generosity from Bezos or any of those guys.
Then you haven't been paying attention? I think last year he gave away over $10 billion, mostly to fight climate change, but yeah...

And don't get me wrong I'm not a Bezos fanboy or anything, it just seems kind of an odd comment to make when you couldn't be any more wrong if you tried.

There's always gonna be some A-hole trying to ice skate uphill...

So make some snarky/rude remark about Bezos "and other guys" it's cool, pointing how wrong the statement is = rude. And I'm the a-hole... gotcha, as long as understand how it works.

Back