Enermax Platimax 850W Drawing!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Enermax product would you use for your next PC build and why?

why the new Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply that i'm about to win :p

Enermax was the PSU in my first custom build, I'd use any thing of theirs that is modular and the Platimax looks like it fits the bill.

I would also use the 850 Platimax, mainly because of Enermax's long standing reputation for delivering consistently quality products. I would not hesitate to install one in my system.

I would use the Platimax 850W PSU because it would have plenty of power for the rig I'm building my son for when he comes down to visit me this summer.

I would use the Platimax 850. I need a power supply this round of upgrades.

I'd definitely use this Platimax 850 in a new build... and never need to worry about upgrading it due to insufficient power.

I'll be building a new pc soon and I would use the Platimax 850 to power this build because I've heard very good things about it.

Last edited:
Platimax 850, because any higher wattage is completely overkill for my needs.

If I were to win a new Enermax powersupply I'd still continue to use my old Modu+ 82 since it has been running great for almost 2 years. If I were buying today however, I would more than likely go for the 850w Platimax model.

Really I think any of their 800+ power supplies would be perfect for my next build and are on my short list as power supplies. Of course if I actually manage to win this it'd be this 850 watt model. ;)

I would use the most highly rated and reliable platinum PSU under $300.

I'm frankly tired of failing, inefficient power supplies.

I am eye balling the Enermax ETS-T40 CPU heatsink/fan

I like the Dual fan, anti-vibration features and the nickel plating is a nice touch.

Well that and it cools quite well too. :p

I would use the Platimax 1200 W because i dont want to have to set up a dual PSU setup, and I want to be able to expand to a 4 card radeon setup.

I would use this for my current rebuild. I'm going to give, my 700D a nice silver and carbon fiber theme. That and this cm unit sucks and on its last legs with its crappy unstable voltage...

I'd get the ENERMAX NAXN 82+ ENM750AWT 750W for my next build. Don't need more power than that and it's about time I try one of Enermax's modular PSU's.

I would use a brand new Enermax Platimax 850 watt computer power supply, because Bulldozer is gonna need it! :D

Last edited:
I would use the 850 to support more hard drive storage and a Crossfire that is in the planning stages. The power efficiency doesn't hurt either, and the modular cable design would help my cramped case breathe!

I'd use the Platimax 1200 because it's a great power supply and provides a crap load of clean, reliable power. And besides that I like to run multi-gpu machines overclocked to the max pulling lots of watts.

I would definitely consider their powersupplies as they are quite strong little units.

I would use the ENERMAX MODU87+ EMG700AWT 700W for my current upgrade plans. The modular cables would make a cleaner build and provide more than enough power for all my components and case fans.

I'd use the Platimax 850 because it's got Dynamic Hybrid Transformer Topology... and other good stuff.

Gladly use Enermax Platimax 850, because of the ratings and want to go sli but picture my 650 will not cut it.

I would use my Enermax CS-989AL case for my next build since I've had it for years and it still looks and works great!

I would enjoy having a modular PSU that reduces the cable clutter and the 850 watts would let me consider adding a second GPU to my system. I have used Enermax in the past for both case and PSU with great results!

i'd easily use an Enermax PSU in my next build. they are universally regarded as quality PSU's.

I would use a T.B.SILENCE CPU cooler because it has good performance and quiet.

This drawing is now closed, winners have been notified via PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back