Enermax Platimax 850W Drawing!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would use either one of their cases or PSU's. Enermax has a very good reputation and I really like the design of their products.

I would use either an Enermax case or PSU. Enermax has a very good reputation and I really like the design and features of their products.

If I had to choose one without cost in mind, the 850w Platimax seems like it would be the best choice being platinum efficiency rated as well as being modular. Cant go wrong there.

I have no clue what I'd put in my next PC as I'm going to use my Q6600 for another year at leastbut if I win this it will be going in my current build.

I curently have an enermax psu, however I was looking into putting together a more power efficient system, this would be a good time...

Geodesix

The NAXN 600 for my next Bitcoin build. It's essentially a prettier clone of the Corsair CX600 and is a good, solid, no nonsense and economical PSU that won't blow it's brains out.

Which Enermax product would you use for your next PC build and why?

If I was lucky enough to recieve the Enermax 850W Platimax PSU, I would you put it in my next build around December for Sandy Bridge-E. I was going to use SeaSonic's 860W Platinum PSU, but if I win, maybe I will switch from Corsair/SeaSonic to Enermax for my PSU needs!

I would use an enermax mid-tower case.
My old single 90mm fan mid-tower case is getting too old, and new components are too hot to keep in it much longer.
Enermax cases are good quality, and cheap on price, and include 2-3 fans, so no unnecessary spending of money on a case and fans seperately.

I like the CordGuard tech on this Platimax, not to mention the high quality components used. So yeah, the 850 platimax would be a great replacement for my aging HX620 :)

I would go with the 850 or 1200 because hit records aren't made on anything else.

my next build will be a hit making machine and will run on Enermax.

I need a power supply that can feed the ravenous thirst of my pc. The docile beast I call my PC, has morphed through the ages from a benign beige sulking 286 Packerd Bell, to a 4Ghz 3D spitting raging custom PC..
Along the way my morphing PC has slayed everything from monochorme orlocks to blasting apart support columns in Battlefield 3.
What can truly quench the thirst of such a powerful machine.

Only the Enermax Platimax 850W of course!

Why does this magnificent power supply have the power to conquer all others?
1. Beautiful black armored finished steel surround the exceptional manufactured Japanese components that was engineered to exceed the rigorous requirements of 80 Plus Standards, along with satisfying the demands of the gaming masses.
2. Modular plugs so you utilize only the cables needed, thus producing a beautiful cable managed interior, that reduces the impedance of airflow and brings the power adaptability needed for today's demanding hardware.
3. Adaptable cooling that lets the beast sigh in cooling relief after she has gone to sleep from a marathon of {H}ardcore FPS Action.
4. A 5 year warranty that shows the confidence of Enermax, a company that stands behind their product.

The Platimax 850W would be a great addition to my system and my planned upgrades. Quality power is a must.

ENERMAX MAXREVO EMR1350EWT .
Irrespective of what model, I wouldn't have anything else but Enermax in my machines.

Always wanted the revolution85+ psu, but went with a different company. (Which had some issues)
I'm ready to go with Enermax, with this new Platimax 850.
Modular cables, great efficiency and looks great...

I would use an Enermax Platimax 850W in my next build if I won this. I am building a PC soon. I've used them in the past.

I'd of course use the Power supply. Haven't owned a Enermax yet. This would be a great way to see first hand there quality.

eplatimax850.jpg

I still have a enermax 550. If Hardocp says your good, thats good enough for me. The fact your still around and still putting quality where need be, for me thats what counts.:)

I would love to use the Enermax Platimax 850 in my next build. I've used Enermax PSUs several times before (and have an Infinity 720 in my current system) and find they deliver clean, high quality power at an affordable price. Great products!

I would use one of their SLI/Crossfire certified PSUs. I've been burned by others for too long! No pun intended.

Platimax 850. I want something reliable and energy efficient, and it fits the bill. I've had good experiences with Enermax in the past.

I've used Enermax PSUs in my builds for years, in fact what I'm typing on right now is powered by a Galaxy DXX 1000w, and I've never once worried about the quality. My next build will almost certainly be using the 1200w Platimax!

I'm currently looking at the ENP450AST - Tomahawk II 450 for a basic web box. Need a reliable power supply that won't die as the box could be running 24/7.

the Enermax Platimax 850 has good reviewsand should give me enough go juice to run my hungry monster.

I've heard good things and always wanted to try them out. Maybe I'll get the chance to try out the 850 :)

I would(will) use Enermax MAGMA 120mm fans for my intake and outtake(not on rads) due to them being very quiet and pushing a lot of air, and they are red so the colors match :).

As for a PSU from them, I would most likely get the Revolution 85+ 1020W because it supplies a lot of power and is efficient.

I'm a U.S. Marine deployed in Nawa, Afghanistan, and i'll be heading back to the states very soon (Can't mention date, due to OpSec), so the first thing i'm going to do (besides have sex) is build me and entire new Enthusiast desktop. with a 2600k and a couple 6970s i'll be going for max stable o/c, I also have a bunch 3.5 Externals which i'm gonna tear down and install on my new rig. I'm so excited. So it would be nice to have a solid PSU for free. The last rig i built had a core 2 duo and a couple of 7950s in sli, and after i sold it i had a laptop with a 8800m gts, which bit the dust :( so it's been long overdue! I'm currently using an HP netbook with an AMD E-350 and can't wait to actually try out all the new games that i haven't been able to play overseas!

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850w. My wife's computer just went down after a BFG (Buncha Freaking Garbage) 850w PSU fried. Time to go back to better brands known for stability!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back