Enermax Platimax 850W Drawing!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd use the enermax Platimax 850W EPM850EWT 'cause it's free and i'm too broke to afford anything else.

enermax Platimax 850
enermax makes great fans... love their 80mm ENERBOL!?!?

I would use this because my ANTEC NEO ECO 620c makes me nervous running it in CFx with 2 6870, plus I spent all my money buying stuff from these forums.

I would use it because my current one sux and I need moar powah!

One of the units being given away if I won because it is much better then the one I currently have and would be free if I won.

The Platinum rated power supply will help save the earth for the workstation I plan to build to help me beat Wall Street; much better than occupying Wall Street!

So Enemax 850 Platimax

My girlfriend's current system has the ENERMAX MODU87+ EMG900EWT. It backs her OC and crossfire configuration up very well. With that in mind, I'd use any of their 700w or higher power supplies in my PC.

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850w, because I had to use a less than stellar PSU in my recent build to save on funds. I would really like the peace of mind and stability an Enermax PSU could offer.

I would use the Platimax 850W for the reliability, quality and efficiency that Enermax is known for.

I would use the Platimax 850W for the worry-free reputation and since I wouldn't need higher than 850W

the would love an Enermax... back in the day my buddy bought a 430watt Enermax and used it for like 10 years, and it finally died while running a quad core C2D @ 3.8GHz, gtx260, 8 2TB hard drive, 4 TV tuner cards... considering he first had it installed in a rig with a BRAND NEW AMD k6-2 500 MHz

I have never used an enermax psu but I trust kyles opinion and wouldn't hesitate to try one out given the chance

Thinking about it I built my 1st PC with an Enermax PSU. Even though I overloaded & abused that Enermax PSU in other builds, I still have it & it still works. That's why I will use an Enermax Platimax 1200W for my next PC build. (I didn't know they made 1200 or 1350W PSUs or I'd have ! now)

Last edited:
I would use the Platimax 850, because it is at a pretty decent price point and because I trust [H] reviews.

I would use the Platimax 850 for my new computer build. My previous E8600 system died and am using an old AMD 64 until I can get new parts.

I would user the Enermax Platimax 850 watt PSU because of the ability to customize wiring to just what I need.

I would love to use the Enermax Platimax 850 watt PSU in my next build because, should I win this, I'll need the extra power since the money I'd save would let me run Crossfire! :D

Enemax Platimax 850

I've always used Enermax. They have very good reputation. I'm very satisfied with their PSUs that I own. Good warranty, got to test it myself :)

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850w supply because I have always had good luck with their PSU's and their customer service. It would also go well with my crossfire computer I'm building.

I have used Enermax for years and I would love to use the Platimax 850 in my next build

I like Enermax because it cleanses and refreshes me. I always feel so clean after I have an Enermax.

ENERMAX MODU87+ EMG700AWT

Because, The enermax psu calculator says i need 633watts, even after i crossfire my gpu.
Also because it's modular, and it's black.

I would use the Platinum 850 so I don't have to overload the POS currently in my system anymore.

I would use the Platimax 850W for the reliability, quality and efficiency that Enermax is known for.

I would use any one that would fit my needs. They have a good reputation for making quality units.

PlatiMax 850 would do me fine. I've finally come to grips that I'm in need of a new Gaming PC..don;t laugh I'm still using an Althon xp 2100 on an Asus A7n8x. But it's time to move on from the slide show frame rates to something real.:D

Would use Platimax PSU because they build excellent PSU's with great value when placed along with rebates. I currently own 3 other Enermax PSU's and can always use another for upcoming builds. Thanks for this opportunity.

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850w PSU for my next build because it's a great quality PSU that can give me an excuse to slap in another GTX460 and use some SLI, as well as keeping such a nice efficiency rating and allowing me to save some pocket change running my PC 24/7!!!

I would use the Enermax Platimax 850 power supply, to start my computer re-build. :D

The Enermax Platimax 850 is the perfect fit for a high end double GPU card.
It would also be the perfect incentive to fold 24/7 while having the lowest footprint on the environment!

i would use this power supply actually. it looks like it has everything that i am looking for and is a drastic upgrade to the one i have now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back