Enermax Hoplite ST Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an Enermax 450W PSU that lasted me the better part of a decade and ran flawlessly. Only reason I had to get rid of it was changing ATX power connector standards. Never owned one of their cases but those look like a nice way to give their brand a try.

I really like Enermax 120mm cooling fans because they were the only ones that never went out on the folding rigs I used to have.

I have used several Enermax PSU's from 300watt and up! :) I would love a case for my new pc project. I'm looking to upgrade my old e8500 and was just looking at cases lol :)

Favorite: FULMO GT. The dual PSU mount positions plus the hot-swap dock are must haves (close second - the PSU's).

My favorite Enermax product would be this case, because it'd be FREEEE! Haha. But srsly forks. I replaced the default Dell PSU in my desktop from 2002, with an Enermax 350W (can't remember the exact model), in 2004, and it's STILL keeping this dino running smoothly when I want to fire it up for some retro gaming like Descent or Starcraft. :D

Their PSUs for sure! I have an old 500W Enermax PSU still in my old NF4/FX55 rig. Still works great!

Been years since I bought an Enermax product, can clearly remember having a 430w PSU and 2 pink speed controlled fans.
But don't feel bad big E, I have bought much of the other guys either.:D

I have an Enermax psu that I'm quite happy with. Hoplite is a great name for a case.

love enermax power supplies. look cool, do well in reviews, and look cool, because thats what really matters.

This drawing is now over. We will email and PM winners Wednesday and open the thread back up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back