Enermax Hoplite ST Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

DejaWiz

Fully [H]
My current favorite Enermax product is the Vegas Trio 120mm fans I have in my case. Blink blink, blinkity blink. :D

jimbo4822

n00b
My favorite Enermax product is the Ostrog case it is stylish and is well thought out in layout.

infuria

n00b
Love their PSU's....been using them religiously for years (since i started building PC's).

Their new cases look great!

Ottman

n00b
Been using Enermax PSU's since late 90's..... Great power supplies at great pricing!

Beakerman

Weaksauce
So far my favorite Enermax product is their power supplies. Never an issue, have owned at least 3 that I can remember. I actually did not know they made anything else until today.

roflmywaffle

Weaksauce
I have used Enermax PSUs in al my PC builds since the mid 90's when I got bit by the building and modding bug. They have never failed me, so I've seen no reason to switch brands.

Axehandler

Gawd
Enermax PSU's, in my own experience are solid.

Would have to see how well this case is designed to make an opinion of that :)

Rusty4560

[H]ard|Gawd
Had an Enermax case back in the day. Was good for it's time. Lasted me many of years.

griff30

Supreme [H]ardness
My favorite Enermax product is their PSUs. Never tried the cases.

SotoA

n00b
Good PSU's and cases. Recognizable brand name. At least to us enthusiasts, lol.

Rahh

[H]ard|Gawd
Just ordered a new ELC120-TA and it would be nice to have a case to put it in. *wink* *wink*

I Just noticed that you need to live in the United States to enter this contest. I do not live in the United States. Please remove my post from this contest. Too bad though.

Don't know if I've ever used a Enermax product? I took a look through your power supplies and the Platimax 850W EPM850EWT with the heat guard feature.looks like a very nice power supply and would be a product that I would purchase.

Last edited:

cyclone3d

[H]F Junkie
I've had a few Enermax PSUs and probably a few fans as well. Can't really say I have a favorite product from them, but the PSUs seem to be pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.