Emulator games in VR

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
I just recently found out about Dolphin VR and its amazing, played about 1-2 hours of Mario Kart Wii in VR and it was a blast but now I want to try more games out lol. Anyone have some good recommendations for some good Wii/GameCube games to try out in VR? You are suppost to be able to map your touch controller as a wiimote+nunchuck so im going to try out Super Mario Galaxy sometime soon I hope.

(Small disclaimer: I own the disk to Mario kart Wii, this isnt a discussion on where to get roms ;) )

B!nd.

Gawd
Wow. Have had a Vive for almost a year now and had no idea Dolphin VR existed. CAN"T WAIT to try this out.

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
wow, that looks like a real VR game with how well it seems to work mapping the wiimote to the controller lol

pendragon1

Fully [H]
well if you think about how it worked on the wii it basically is a vr game but on a tv instead of an hmd and the wii controller was like a vr controller. so any fps on wii should translate pretty damn good due to the motion controller

Reactions: dgz
like this

Greg Watson

Weaksauce
I would imagine the Spiderman 2 would be amazing in VR. I used to play that game day and night on PS2