Emulator games in VR

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
I just recently found out about Dolphin VR and its amazing, played about 1-2 hours of Mario Kart Wii in VR and it was a blast but now I want to try more games out lol. Anyone have some good recommendations for some good Wii/GameCube games to try out in VR? You are suppost to be able to map your touch controller as a wiimote+nunchuck so im going to try out Super Mario Galaxy sometime soon I hope.

(Small disclaimer: I own the disk to Mario kart Wii, this isnt a discussion on where to get roms ;) )

Wow. Have had a Vive for almost a year now and had no idea Dolphin VR existed. CAN"T WAIT to try this out.

wow, that looks like a real VR game with how well it seems to work mapping the wiimote to the controller lol

well if you think about how it worked on the wii it basically is a vr game but on a tv instead of an hmd and the wii controller was like a vr controller. so any fps on wii should translate pretty damn good due to the motion controller

Reactions: dgz
like this
I would imagine the Spiderman 2 would be amazing in VR. I used to play that game day and night on PS2

Back