Elite: Dangerous

I bought this game several years ago and purchased the X4 Foundations while on sale back around Christmas. Sadly I played only several minutes of Elite Dangerous (ED). Getting ready to take the plunge into ED or X4.

X4 is aight, but eventually it becomes just a management sim. No reason to leave the station.

ED is extremely deep and really hard to get into. Needs a bunch of 3rd party sites to make meaningful progress.

Both have their own quirks. I will say the community in ED is awesome

I've just been unlocking some engineers and now grinding federation rep. Got to lieutenant commander last night, hoping to get my Corvette tonight or tomorrow.

Watching streams and vids of the odyssey alpha has cured my FOMO. No where near the content just yet, but it looks awesome. Of course after fdev gets done breaking everything lol.
Ceos/Sothis?

Yup lol. Last few ranks were painful, about 4ish hours per rank
I hang out in that area, usually doing stacked Robigo Mines-Sirius Atmosperics passenger runs for 100million an hour and G5 mats data. Though at 40B in credits an assets, not sure money is really an issue for me anymore.

I hang out in that area, usually doing stacked Robigo Mines-Sirius Atmosperics passenger runs for 100million an hour and G5 mats data. Though at 40B in credits an assets, not sure money is really an issue for me anymore.

I was doing robigo mines passenger missions before finishing the fed grind. Right now I jumped about 600ly away trying the new "afk type 10" stuff out.

Works well but it seems there is a memory leak or something happening, after about 3 hours in the field, frame rate just fucks off and gpu utilization drops to nothing... Usually resulting in death, or cargo jacked by hatchreakers

The Odyssey tutorial mission was pretty fun. I've read that there's currently 4 suits to utilize for different purposes (salvage, combat, exploring, & flight suit). The guns have nice punch to them during combat.

I'll be getting my exploring, base raiding & salvaging on heavily with this.

Back