Elden Ring (From Software RPG)

I'm glad that never got added to the final game...would absolutely ruin the difficulty/challenge...that's pretty much a save anywhere feature...
Not really since you can just ignore it - just like overpowered glass-cannon builds...

You can always save anywhere if you just keep copies of your saves. You can even do it on the consoles by alternating cloud/local saves. Putting it in the game officially just saves a little time.

You can always save anywhere if you just keep copies of your saves. You can even do it on the consoles by alternating cloud/local saves. Putting it in the game officially just saves a little time.
On the PlayStation you can copy saves to USB to keep backups. I save scummed my way through Diablo 3's hardcore mode that way :ROFLMAO:

On the PlayStation you can copy saves to USB to keep backups. I save scummed my way through Diablo 3's hardcore mode that way :ROFLMAO:
I just kept swapping back and forth between cloud and local saves with the new Demon's Souls. The PS5's UI is quick enough that it's not much different from copy/pasting files on the PC. I wanted to make a full dark/light playthrough, so that helped tremendously.

More Elden Ring footage has apparently leaked, but it ain't much

As excitement for Elden Ring continues to morph into agitation, a new seven second video from an internal presentation has leaked...this little scrap of footage isn't at all illuminating: it's dark, blurry and unhelpful...but it exists, and that's the main thing...

https://www.pcgamer.com/more-elden-ring-footage-has-apparently-leaked-but-it-aint-much/

The latest Elden Ring leaked footage is apparently not real footage from the game in development by From Software...a Reddit user revealed that new footage seen in the leaked 6 second clip that has been making the rounds online is from a video put together by 3D/Concept Artist Jack Phan...

Info from a financial report is said to suggest that Elden Ring isn't planned for release until 2022

As far as I know the game hasn't even officially been announced since the leaks started two years ago. A 2022 release seems reasonable.

latest rumor has E3 2021 as the official gameplay reveal trailer...June 12- June 15th

speaking on his Game Mess Show, Jeff Grubb revealed that Elden Ring will be part of Geoff Keighley's Summer Game Fest 2021, which is set to kick off on June 10th...

Bandai Namco will be having their E3 presentation on June 15th...but the rumors are all pointing towards the Summer Game Fest on June 10th as the big reveal day...prepare...to...be...disapointed ;)

I have backups to like 40 games now the problem is remembering the game save directory so I have a shorcut folder backuped as well.
Which is where the save file is located. Even if you format your PC the shorcuts won't work but you can right click on them to see where the save file is stored.

it's 99.9% certain that we will be getting Elden Ring news or a trailer later today during the Summer Game Fest...time to get hyped!

Summer Game Fest 2021: Hype Reel

check out the :13 second mark...rumors are that it's a shot from Elden Ring...

Summer Game Fest 2021: Hype Reel

check out the :13 second mark...rumors are that it's a shot from Elden Ring...

Actually looks like it could be a male Necromancer from Diablo. Blizzard is headlining this event, so that is what I'm going with.

I'm at work and don't really have the patience for all of filler in this. I figure I'll just catch the highlights this afternoon.

Screenshot? Can't see Twitter.

ER.png

Back