Elden Ring (From Software RPG)

Domingo

Fully [H]
You can always save anywhere if you just keep copies of your saves. You can even do it on the consoles by alternating cloud/local saves. Putting it in the game officially just saves a little time.

Armenius

Fully [H]
You can always save anywhere if you just keep copies of your saves. You can even do it on the consoles by alternating cloud/local saves. Putting it in the game officially just saves a little time.
On the PlayStation you can copy saves to USB to keep backups. I save scummed my way through Diablo 3's hardcore mode that way :ROFLMAO:

Domingo

Fully [H]
On the PlayStation you can copy saves to USB to keep backups. I save scummed my way through Diablo 3's hardcore mode that way :ROFLMAO:
I just kept swapping back and forth between cloud and local saves with the new Demon's Souls. The PS5's UI is quick enough that it's not much different from copy/pasting files on the PC. I wanted to make a full dark/light playthrough, so that helped tremendously.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
More Elden Ring footage has apparently leaked, but it ain't much

As excitement for Elden Ring continues to morph into agitation, a new seven second video from an internal presentation has leaked...this little scrap of footage isn't at all illuminating: it's dark, blurry and unhelpful...but it exists, and that's the main thing...

https://www.pcgamer.com/more-elden-ring-footage-has-apparently-leaked-but-it-aint-much/

The latest Elden Ring leaked footage is apparently not real footage from the game in development by From Software...a Reddit user revealed that new footage seen in the leaked 6 second clip that has been making the rounds online is from a video put together by 3D/Concept Artist Jack Phan...

Armenius

Fully [H]
As far as I know the game hasn't even officially been announced since the leaks started two years ago. A 2022 release seems reasonable.