Ecomaster / Enermax Coenus and Triathlor Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my Enermax PSU's (currently maxrevo 1350w) stand by my side in glorious battle :cool:

well you cant run a pc with out power so the TRIATHLOR ETA650AWT-M PSU would make a great choice

i would use the Coenus as my shield and the Triathlor as my weapon by my side, that would be awesome.

Hey everybody. I signed up here at hardforum just to enter this awesome giveaway!

Now then... if I could have just one Enermax component at my side during my battles, it would be the TRIATHLOR ETA650AWT-M PSU!

What better to go along with an Enermax case than an Enermax TRIATHLOR ETA650AWT-M PSU. I need a reliable, powerful, and efficient PSU by my side when I'm riding into battle.

Nothing better than a rock-solid PSU powering your rig!
During intense battles, it doesn't matter how fast your CPU is, how many HDDs you have in RAID, or how many GPUs are rendering if your PSU belches under load.
Enermax have been making PSUs for a long time and I would love to have one of these powering a PC

A COENUS case in my right hand and a TRIATHLOR PSU in my left! Give me that and I would be unstoppable!

I need a trusty PSU by my side that is able to endure long bouts of being pushed to it's limits! Sword of Enermax! Give me a PSU beyond PSU's!

With TRIATHLOR by my side, I could conquer all of this puny planet and its pathetic peoples! Muhhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

The PSU, Enermax makes a product I'd trust to protect the magic smoke in the rest of my components.

This Lucky Draw is now closed. Winners will be getting a PM and notified by email on account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back