Ecomaster / Enermax Coenus and Triathlor Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind having another Enermax PSU by my side, but this time I'd say the case since that thing look awesome. :D

Personally the ENERMAX Platimax EPM850EWT would be enough for all my present and future needs. Unless you are putting a crazy amount of video cards into your system (yeah, I'm talking about you Vega!) its enough AND comfortable overkill for anything most users could need.

I'm not picky - most of their ATX PS units would be fine.

(Thanks for the giveaway!)

I'll put anything from Enermax at my side .. and specifically .. I'd fer darn sure put an Enermax ECA3290A
COENUS Case with an Enermax TRIATHLOR ETA650AWT-M PSU in it to house and run my my gear!!

It's hard to single out a particular product, but I really like the looks of the Fulmo mid tower case.

A Platimax PSU in one hand and a Hoplite strapped to my arm, bulletproof and battle-ready.

An Enermax case, you don't want to ride into battle with a case that's ugly or doesn't have enough cooling.

An Enermax power supply should be powering my computer as we go into battle.

DreamBass Genie with earphones to keep focus with my mp3 collection while I host a frag a thon.

An Enermax PSU would most definitely be one of the best components in any war against power hungry opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back