Ecomaster / Enermax Coenus and Triathlor Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
The solid construction and sharp corners would make basking people with the Triathlor Power Supply effective, and the modular design would keep unnecessary power cables out of the way!

An Enermax Powersupply. It is getting time to replace my aging Enermax Liberty 620, Been a superb PSU, just getting old.

Power Supply, hands down Platinum series!!!

Don't skimp on the power supply.

I'd prefer to have one (or more) of Enermax's Booth Babes as a necessary component by my side during intense battles but since the ladies are probably pre-occupied with other battles my hands' down second choice would be the TRIATHLOR ETA650AWT-M PSU. :D

I'd definitely use the enermax PSU to power my killer robot army into battle. As soon as they make a decent adapter to attach the PSU to a small fusion reactor in order to keep the cable clutter to a minimum.

If Enermaxs Coenus is anything like KITT, then Id be a fool not to choose Coenus. I suppose language might be an issue, but it cant be that hard to learn ancient macedonian/greek right... right?

Easy. EPM1350EWT.

I have no idea what I could possibly do that would make it not my favorite part of my build. 4x Titans?

*Cue Pokemon battle music*

"I choose you Enermax PSU!"

"Enermax PSU, Thunderbolt attack!"

"Enermax PSU? Come on, Thunderbolt attack!"

"Oh darn, PSU's components are too in-spec and well-regulated to shoot thunderbolts..."

Q: General Coenus was by Alexander the Great’s side during all of his major battles, what Enermax component would you desire at your side during your battles?

A: A Free one! (Although given I only know them for their PSUs that would be the non-silly answer)

I would want the great Enermax Coenus case by my side to instill fear into my enemies! :D

I would like the Enermax DreamBass Genie by my side.. so I can drown out the screams of my foes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back