Ecomaster / Enermax Coenus and Triathlor Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enermax makes good cases and my rig is in one right now so i would have to say a case will be by myside

General Coenus was by Alexander the Great’s side during all of his major battles, what Enermax component would you desire at your side during your battles?"

I want a psu that can handle all of my overclocking need and keep me running stable. There is nothing worse then a psu that craps out durning a gaming marathon!

A power supply, because I'm going to need energy! Plus, if it's modular, I can rip on of the cables out if it defies my orders during battle!

TRIATHLOR ETA650AWT-M PSU... I need a tanker on my team, don't worry I'm a healer...

An Enermax PSU, that's all I need to hear XD

I'd go with the Enermax Fulmo ST because a general needs to stay cool without overheating while gaming.

I would take the Enermax Powersupply by my side and use it as a mace to smash my enemies skulls!

I'd want a MaxRevo 1500W in both hands..........the better to control the battle with.....:cool:

A Triathlor Power Supply swung around by it's power cable would make a formidable weapon.

As much as I like Enermax stuff, I wouldn't want anything Enermax with me during a battle, it would just get in my way, give me a sword, gun, anything but a power supply (though it would probably make a good mourning star in a cinch)

During my battles in the pc gaming world I would want an Enermax psu that is 80+ bronze or higher compliant at my side ... or well ... in my gaming rig. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back