Ebay: another $3 coupon code

Mode13

Gawd
PROMO3 to take $3 off of any purchase above $3.01

That's what's showing on top of my ebay at least. Good til 6/17 (June 17th).

Let me know if it works for you

Last edited:
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I assume they won't let you use the coupon code more than once??

Edit: Nope. You already used that code..

I guess they got their money back since the second purchase was a ~$46 LSI 9211-8i

Anyways thanks! I did use the $3 on the first purchase..

Last edited:
Any suggestions? I was looking for a 120mm fan or some RGB light strips for my lian li pc-o11 dynamic. There's a lot of weird chinese stuff on ebay, hard to figure out whats good and bad...

Not exactly pennies but I went with this for $8.95 after code..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/302383732527

Kids are going to think I'm the koolest...

If it's actually good I'll order another and light the whole damned office up

Not exactly pennies but I went with this for $8.95 after code..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/302383732527

Kids are going to think I'm the koolest...

If it's actually good I'll order another and light the whole damned office up

hmm i need to check the leds under my car to see if these would fit. woud ble nice to have some coloring

Thanks, ordered these for $1.50 shipped. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-PCS-I-O-...board-Safe-Easy-DIY-No-Any-Blank/263570104064

I already use them for PC's I can't find a I/O shield for. (last resort for older/rare motherboards with no I/O shield available that I can find for sale) Just stick them on the inside back of the PC where the I/O shield cutout is, position the motherboard, and use an exacto-knife to cut out the port holes. They're also great for ATX-->AT for pre-1998 systems.

are there any trustworthy microsd deals on ebay? lots and lots of fake chips out there

I'm hoping with the code maybe a 32gb for a couple dollars?

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I like these lil coupons.

Sure thing and same! It was somebody else over the past few months sharing one or two of these here that tipped me off to them to begin with. I never used to open Ebay's front page.. I just have a bookmark that goes straight to my watch list..

Sweet, grabbed a Wraith Spire cooler for ~$8/shipped after the $3 code.

Thanks! Bought BIC® Round Stic Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, 1.0 mm, Translucent Barrel, Black and

ABSOLUTELY MAD • MAD MAGAZINE DVD-ROM • 600 ISSUES 1952-2005

CHEAP! CHEAP!

Thank you OP! Outbid my competitor and still paid less than I wanted too, haha!

I opened a second ebay account and got myself a cheap china wireless "gaming" mouse for my laptop for 19 cent in total.

I opened a second ebay account and got myself a cheap china wireless "gaming" mouse for my laptop for 19 cent in total.
Has anyone tried this coupon as a guest? Then you don't even need a second account.

Back