eBay 15% off Promo Code 11/21

Yes, you need to use the Android or Apple eBay app for this to work, and it becomes valid at 8am EST today, and is only valid until 8pm tonight.

Thanks OP, picked up a 2TB SSD and the code worked flawlessly from the Ebay app.

Takes like 30 seconds to install the app.

BTW, EBAY usually follows up the 15% coupons with 20% coupons. So it's worth the risk to wait another day and see. Twice I bought something using the 15% off coupon (two different occasions) only to get pissed off the next day when I see they are running a 20% off promotion. Both times I bought cameras for $500 plus so it makes a big difference.

BTW, EBAY usually follows up the 15% coupons with 20% coupons. So it's worth the risk to wait another day and see. Twice I bought something using the 15% off coupon (two different occasions) only to get pissed off the next day when I see they are running a 20% off promotion. Both times I bought cameras for $500 plus so it makes a big difference.
Yeah doesn't happen all the time. But does happen. And with BF coming up who knows.

I don't know if you could use NOX or another android emulator to do it from your PC but that might be an option.
meh. I can wait. My credit card has a promotion that I get an extra 2% cash back on purchases between T-Gives and Christmas anyways. Be neat if I could double dip on the savings a little. I'm sure there will be another promotion before long.

Yeah doesn't happen all the time. But does happen. And with BF coming up who knows.

Maybe, maybe not, at this same time last year, they were doing the 20% off coupon code, actually.

https://investorplace.com/2017/11/black-friday-ebay-price-matching/

Wish they had a 2080 I wanted, but some of the 2070's are going for $425-460 I want, so I don't know if its going to get much better...

Also depends on what you are buying, Ebay 1-offs are usually a finite resource, so if the item you want is out of production and sells out, there's a good chance the next one costs more or has more defects etc. New tech at storefronts there's less of a chance of this, but they can certainly sell out at the 15% promotion limiting your options at 20%, if it comes around.

Just depends on what you are going after and relative supply/demand etc.

Reactions: Hulk
like this
Bought an MSI 2070 from ebay newegg store for 440. Finally! Thanks for the heads up on the coupon.

If you don't want to install the app you can usually get away with installing it in an android virtual machine as well to make the purchase.

Bought an MSI 2070 from ebay newegg store for 440. Finally! Thanks for the heads up on the coupon.

$470 out the door for the cheapest one, the Gigabyte which has no OC if I recall. A bit much for me. If it was $420 I'd consider it but the performance is "meh".

May hold out for the 20% theory but typically things like consoles or high priced electronics shoot up in price just as the coupon comes out so the actual savings end up being small.

$470 out the door for the cheapest one, the Gigabyte which has no OC if I recall. A bit much for me. If it was $420 I'd consider it but the performance is "meh".

May hold out for the 20% theory but typically things like consoles or high priced electronics shoot up in price just as the coupon comes out so the actual savings end up being small.
I think you may have done it wrong?

I am seeing it as we speak in my cart for $441.99. VERY tempted but I will pass out of necessity.

You have to use the ebay app. Search user Newegg, filter to 2070's, find the MSI, add to cart then apply promo code.

Fwiw The gigabyte 2070 is $20 cheaper and the MSI OC is $50 extra.

I am seeing it as we speak in my cart for $441.99. VERY tempted but I will pass out of necessity.

You have to use the ebay app. Search user Newegg, filter to 2070's, find the MSI, add to cart then apply promo code.

Sales tax. I may hold out for a 20% and buy non-electronic stuff with this 15%. Have some ebay bucks require expire on the 26th, and the order total is $70 or so and $4 in ebay bucks makes it more or less 20% off.

With the exception of the Amp Extreme, they all clock close enough it doesn't warrant spending more, I just can't deal with Gigabyte anymore, they were my pie in the sky, but put out crap now, more than a few people have complained about the fans on the Windforce cards being crap or dying.

Actual user data comparison:
https://www.overclock.net/forum/69-nvidia/1706272-official-nvidia-rtx-2070-owner-s-club-6.html

I just got me a Gigabyte Windforce 2070 for $469 shipped with this coupon. You need to order through the eBay app.

With the exception of the Amp Extreme, they all clock close enough it doesn't warrant spending more, I just can't deal with Gigabyte anymore, they were my pie in the sky, but put out crap now, more than a few people have complained about the fans on the Windforce cards being crap or dying.

https://www.overclock.net/forum/69-nvidia/1706272-official-nvidia-rtx-2070-owner-s-club-6.html

Yeah I've read that Windforce cards tend to be a bit on the loud side. My current EVGA 1070 runs almost silent when it is 92F in the room. You can hear it of course when at load, but not bad at all. Even quieter than my older MSI 670/970. I can't imagine they are blower bad, but I do like very quiet PCs.

Yeah I've read that Windforce cards tend to be a bit on the loud side. My current EVGA 1070 runs almost silent when it is 92F in the room. You can hear it of course when at load, but not bad at all. Even quieter than my older MSI 670/970. I can't imagine they are blower bad, but I do like very quiet PCs.

Honestly I have not done a single piece of PC research until about a week ago.

This goes back to about 4 years ago when I built my first and only PC. I did a TON of research back then but after it was built I stopped caring to see what was coming out.

I can't comment on the fans decibles because I have not cared to measure it. I use closed back headphones and I can't hear a thing. They are not dead silent by any means. Without the headphones I can hear my PC when it is on but I have nothing to compare it to.

With that said I am still using the Gigabyte G1 Gaming 970 which at the time was one of the best cards you could get. It is a shame if they are putting out crap now because I have been extremely happy with my card (other than the size I guess)

I am starting to look again because I feel it may be time to start looking but the prices I have been seeing for the current PC stuff is absolute insanity IMO.

I would Recommend the Alienware AW3418HW... (G-sync though not Freesync) Priced at $629 after discount and shipping, it's a steal.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Alienware-...OSweZpb5lMm:rk:1:pf:1&LH_BIN=1&frcectupt=true

Be careful there is actually a 2560x1080 version of this Alienware monitor floating around. That would be quite disgusting to open up the box and find the resolution is only 1080p!!!

Why Dell would make such a monitor is beyond me and why the model number is identical makes the situation even worse!

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Not a lot of great deals on monitors. I also noticed that most monitors got their prices jacked up by $75 the day before this deal came online so you're saving significantly less. Maybe when the 20% coupon comes out it might be worth buying a new 165hz gaming monitor.

So many sellers raised their prices today on eBay, what a scam. I was going to get either a kracken x72 or Samsung 970 Evo 1 tb and both cost more than what Amazon or newegg charge by enough to offset the coupon.

Not a lot of great deals on monitors. I also noticed that most monitors got their prices jacked up by $75 the day before this deal came online so you're saving significantly less. Maybe when the 20% coupon comes out it might be worth buying a new 165hz gaming monitor.

Apply this to any big ticket electronic item. Sometimes you'll get lucky though. The smaller sellers with only a few on hand tend not to catch wind of it so you can snag a good deal on an SSD with these. The official console wholesellers jack up prices though.

Honestly I have not done a single piece of PC research until about a week ago.

This goes back to about 4 years ago when I built my first and only PC. I did a TON of research back then but after it was built I stopped caring to see what was coming out.

I can't comment on the fans decibles because I have not cared to measure it. I use closed back headphones and I can't hear a thing. They are not dead silent by any means. Without the headphones I can hear my PC when it is on but I have nothing to compare it to.

With that said I am still using the Gigabyte G1 Gaming 970 which at the time was one of the best cards you could get. It is a shame if they are putting out crap now because I have been extremely happy with my card (other than the size I guess)

I am starting to look again because I feel it may be time to start looking but the prices I have been seeing for the current PC stuff is absolute insanity IMO.

Yeah, things seem to shift with quality, its weird in the past I have had bad luck with MSI, and trusted Gigabyte, but their new Ryzen boards, and cards just suck compared to the old "Ultra-Durable" days.

Yeah, things seem to shift with quality, its weird in the past I have had bad luck with MSI, and trusted Gigabyte, but their new Ryzen boards, and cards just suck compared to the old "Ultra-Durable" days.

It's not just them honestly. Seems like a lot of AIBs are putting a bunch of thin plastic garbage on their GPUs and mobos. Might have something to do with this new LED fad.

Thanks OP!
Just used this 15% in ebay app to order new Lucid memory foam mattress ($342 down to 290).
Sleep comfy fellas!

Went much smaller than most people, but I wanted to pick up a wraith spire hsf , so this saved a few bucks.

Back