eBay 15% off Promo Code 11/21

Got a samsung odyssey and a logitech g920 to do some VR sim racing with!

Nice to save some $$ on stuff I wanted anyways

Man I'd be all over one at that price. But I need it at Amazon lol.
But Amazon doesn't need you. Microcenter however does, since they're fighting for their life with most people just Amazon'ing everything. And so they gamble with loss leaders like the cheaper monitor to get people into the store.

And Amazon doesn't need you. Microcenter however does since they're fighting for their life since most people do just Amazon everything. And so Microcenter gambles with loss leaders like the cheaper monitor to get people into the store.
I hear you, not sure if that was hostile?

I would happily buy it from micro center, especially if I still lived by one. I have some gift card balance at amazon which is why I said that. Or I would buy from MC (or somewhere else)

I hear you, not sure if that was hostile?

I would happily buy it from micro center, especially if I still lived by one. I have some gift card balance at amazon which is why I said that. Or I would buy from MC (or somewhere else)
Hostile against Amazon spoken as I would to a friend. ;) I mean obviously it's convenient as hell but let's face it, buying from Amazon is like feeding Godzilla.

Hostile against Amazon spoken as I would to a friend. ;) I mean obviously it's convenient as hell but let's face it, buying from Amazon is like feeding Godzilla.
Its true man and I am so guilty of it. The shipping is just so fast in our "I want it now" day and age. I should start supporting other places more often.

Back