Early Fermi Benchmarks

As to the 480Shader, I stand by my posts of saying 512 and Friday the world will know.

I can't wait for NDA lift day, to see which people were speaking the truth, which were just fanboi dreamers, and which were just posers.

Release day should be renamed judgment day!
 
I can't wait for NDA lift day, to see which people were speaking the truth, which were just fanboi dreamers, and which were just posers.

Release day should be renamed judgment day!

Same... is it the 26th yet? Friday, friday, are you here? :p
 
I can't wait for NDA lift day, to see which people were speaking the truth, which were just fanboi dreamers, and which were just posers.

Release day should be renamed judgment day!


my concern is that they'll benchmark overclocked versions and retail release on april 6 the regular versions



hope i'm wrong
 
Back
Top