E6600 Availability This Week Post Here

bubbakja

Weaksauce
I was thinking that it seems a lot of places are expecting the E6600 to become available this week or next. Having a place for people to post if they see it available would be helpful (especially since I along with other people have to order while at work). Would everyone be cool with linking their finds w/ price and OEM or Retail on this post? Also, if you pre ordered the Retail version and it ships post with where/when you preordered it.

Neweggs getting some in today at gouge prices:

E6600
ETA: 8/14/2006 3:07:00 PM

OEM vs Retail is irrelevant to overclocking. Week and batch numbers are better indicators.

I ordered an OEM E6600 From Tiger Direct this morning for $359 and already received shipping notification and UPS tracking #

:cool:

I just got a stock notification from NewEgg. Retail E6600 for $369.

Guess they lowered the price!

/me kicks self for ordering OEM for $359

I was just surfing at anandtech and saw a thread pop up on it, luckily I got in while the gettin was good, now the proc should be arriving the day after my mobo...just enough time to dis-assemble the mobo and apply artic 5 to the bridges (stupid 2 jobs). Its gonna be hard not to take off early on Thursday...if only I didn't have 3 projects due by the end of the month

dworley said:
I ordered an OEM E6600 From Tiger Direct this morning for $359 and already received shipping notification and UPS tracking #

:cool:

Ditto. It still says in stock too so those of you in a hurry to get one should hop to it. :)

-JWM

Available at Tigerdirect.com for $359 in stock now and also at Zipzoomfly for $379. Choice is yours. :D

Got a back in stock alert from ZZF last night and ordered one for 379.99

Man this is a real bummer , i bought the E6600 about three weeks ago and paid £242 and its gone to about £225 and still havent found the right mobo , the worst thing about this is that by the time i will find the right mobo the cpu i bought will have gone to £200 and i will have lost £42 just cos i bought it earlier , i thought i would have got the E6600 with the 590 SLI board by now but things are still looking gloomy.

The availabilty amazingly doesnt seem to have settled, weird huh?

Newegg has been off and on having them in stock. Even though the previous eta was today, they had them yesterday through this morning in stock.

Got mine from ClubIT a week ago. OEM, but I don't care. Running at 3Ghz...

Chris

Back