E3 Thread : Post your links and update to the minute info.

Okay watchdogs!

That Voice acting, trying hard to be christian bale batman eh

At a previous E3 didn't they announce/show a second FF game, when another one that was coming out hadn't even released yet? I'm just joking because they showed two trailers and only one of them was Final Fantasy.

Ahh, gotcha haha.

Did Watchdogs just freeze, or was that my stream?

Either way I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this game... just not sure for which platform.

Did Watchdogs just freeze, or was that my stream?

Either way I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this game... just not sure for which platform.

I thought it was stuttering a lot in the beginning but I thought maybe it was my connection but guess not

While not the greatest looking game (graphically), Watch Dogs looks like a really cool game. Reminds me of Deus Ex.
I'm still seeing lots of games that only look a hair better than last-gen, though.

While not the greatest looking game (graphically), Watch Dogs looks like a really cool game. Reminds me of Deus Ex.
I'm still seeing lots of games that only look a hair better than last-gen, though.
That's usually how launch titles are. A lot of these games were designed to still run on the 360 and PS3 too.

Watch Dogs is developed with PC as the lead platform though, so I'd actually be surprised if that wasn't a very good looking game at release.

I didn't think ESO had first person, but that trailer suggests it does?
They just added it because people kept asking for it. Initially they wanted to be 3rd person only so that people feel that they are part of a group and not just one person.

Also, Sony just confirmed no restrictions on used games. Buy, resell, lend to friend, do whatever you want with it. Completely unrestricted access. Also just announced that no Internet is required, no check in, and that it won't stop working if you don't have Internet for 24 hours (just a shot at Microsoft). People are going crazy ...

Back