E3 2010

All you really need to know is 3DS. ;)
The rest was pretty much forgettable.
More Wii Sports type stuff, a new Zelda that looks like old Zelda (kind of dated). Teaser for Other Metroid.

WOW GABE in a SONY PC? Wow

Sony just won E3

*edit

Well they didn't say exclusive to the PS3 (other than PC) so I take that back.

Yeah, fucking Gabe Newell just walked onto stage at the Sony press conference. OH SHIIIIIII- :eek:

I didn't and damn I'm impressed. :eek: :D
That will be the first MoH title I buy.

Don't get me wrong, it looks good, just wondering why Sony is repeating demos. Oh look Portal 2 + Gabe Newell! Valve taking an actuall interest in PS3 development now?

Sony+Valve+Portal2 just won E3.
Hell, GLaDOS just won E3. :D

Portal outside of Aperture Science Labs = MASSIVE WIN

Joking aside - IMHO - yes, Sony has now won E3. They are showing a LOT of stuff, they didn't get stuck on Move for an hour. :eek:

Oh Jesus, the world has ended, release date for GT5 finally announced. What caught me by complete surprise was the inclusion of Red Bull Racing's Vettel and Newey. I guess they licensed their Formula 1 cars.

Wish I had PS3 since there's finally a release date for Gran Turismo 5!

edit: Twisted Metal coming to PS3!!!!

Ok so for me the Sony conference was the best so far. Really enjoyed it. But only because it had the better games on display and all but 2 of them are multi-platform. Dead Space 2, Need for Speed, Portal 2. Can't wait for them.

Killzone 3 looked like awesome and Move actually won me over. Oh and TWISTED METAL!!!!!!

Totally gonna have to get a PS3 at some point this year. :D

wow ps3 definitely wins on the amount of games and content, fuckin good show! Its also good that us europeans get move first lol

Its good for Sony that the are getting more Valve support, but it isn't win for Sony because it is multi-platform.

Personally, I don't give a shit about about TW or GT5.

For me LBP2 seems interesting and I like Move (I like the Wii-Mote so this is a natural) but other than that, Sony couldn't stand up the the 3DS.

However I did love when the PS3 guy from the commercial came out. His speech was great.

Thus far I really haven't been blown away (or even overly impressed) by anything I've seen for the whole show...but I love that Twisted Metal hasn't been forgotten.
I was really hoping for a PSP2 or Wii-HD. None of the other franchises I'm a huge fan of were even mentioned. Oh well.

TM looks like shit imo, might as well be a surprise PS2 title. :mad:

It looks as good as TM:Black to me, which looked good enough. There's too much going on anyway to really oogle the environments (besides that they're usually getting destroyed). :)
The online play looks great.

No doubt, Sony just won E3 for me. They showed me the most and impressed me the most. Gabe/Portal 2 and TM/Jaffe were the icing on the cake. They didn't stay on Move too long. They showed a ton of games. Some multiplatform, but they still showed A LOT of games.

Microsoft really stuck on Kinect too much IMHO. They showed Gears 3 which was great and I love it, but other than Gears 3, I was really disappointed in MS's show.

I wasn't really too interested in Nintendo's, I didn't watch it, but 3DS info looks neat. I'm sure my wife will want one for Professor Layton and my daughter will want one for Nintendogs+Cats.

Yeah, the PS3 press conference was off to a weak start (no thanks to Move) but what a great way to finish. Overall the best of the big three conferences.

Twisted Metal Nuke looks fun as hell.

Back