Recently, I have seemed to aquire a lot of devices (used) that didn't come with a USB cable of one type, or another. Does anybody know exactly how many USB adapters there are?
And one other question: Why is there a USB to RJ-11, or USB to RJ-45 adapter? I mean, what do people even use that for? Why would you need it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-2-0-Hub-139...Components&hash=item3a5ef6f2f4#ht_2239wt_1002
I was thinking about buying that kit, but I wanted to make sure it contains almost every possible USB adapter... does it?
Thanks guys. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Take care!
And one other question: Why is there a USB to RJ-11, or USB to RJ-45 adapter? I mean, what do people even use that for? Why would you need it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-2-0-Hub-139...Components&hash=item3a5ef6f2f4#ht_2239wt_1002
I was thinking about buying that kit, but I wanted to make sure it contains almost every possible USB adapter... does it?
Thanks guys. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Take care!
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.