Did anyone's 5870 ship

ZZF did the same thing to me when the E8400 first came out. Their website said in stock, but they had none. I will never order from them again.

Ya im going to keep this order just because its more trouble for me to try and cancel, but I wont buy from them again, ever.

same here. ordered diamond 5870 ...
later noticed on info page diamond 5870 was......... " in stock ausually ships in 24 hours and also saying preorder will ship in october"..which is it zzf ! in stock or preorder since the web page displayes both. Will Never order from zzf again,

Last edited:
My NewEgg order just went to "shipped" although I don't have a track on it yet.
This ZZF stuff is nonsense. There's nothing worse than a bogus sale on items not in stock.

My NewEgg order just went to "shipped" although I don't have a track on it yet.
This ZZF stuff is nonsense. There's nothing worse than a bogus sale on items not in stock.

You got that right. Hope you get your card.

I was going to keep mine, but I didn't want to give them the satisfaction. I'll wait and get it from Newegg or amazon

Yeah, I decided to do the same thing.

Also, I filed a compliant against them with the BBB and asked for free shipping and or huge discount since we chose ZZF over competitors.

Complaint if anyone can or wants to add info to it.

BBB CASE#: 57152722
I'm glad you filed a case....these bastards need to learn a lesson.

Lol ZZF is going to feel the pain after doing this, can't see any [H]ard members recommending/buying ANYTHING from them anytime soon... finally! :D

I *almost* bought the ZZF 5870 due to the free shipping, but I held on and kept refreshing Newegg's page.

Even with shipping, Newegg's price was lower so I snagged it.

9/23/2009 15:17:00 ORIGIN SCAN BALDWIN PARK, CA, US
9/24/2009 13:30:00 UNLOAD SCAN WEST COLUMBIA, SC, US

Estimated Delivery 9/28/2009.

It went from California to SC in less than a day... so hopefully maybe... I can get it tomorrow.

My card is still in the: Packed state on ZZF. I've sent them an email to cancel my order. Hopefully they honor my request.

Anyone knows when we could expect more 5870s on Newegg?

Should get mine today from NCIX.COM. Ordered at 5am yesterday, shipped at 9pm last night (5pm in Vancouver)

Tracking is showing it as 1hour from my house. (Vancouver to Ontario in less than 24hours, impresses me every time)

I've ordered mine from NCIX.com on the 23rd, 5:30AM (PST), and nothing yet... They say that a new batch arriving today should be able to cover some orders, so we'll see!

Guys zzf had my 2 275gtx for a month as packed before i got them. They would get some in and ship the 1st placed orders! 1 month later i got my cards! never again:eek:

I hate you :) Also what drivers are you using? The ones on the CD or the 9.9 ones from the website?

I called amazon just to see when they were supposed to get their 5870's in...LOL they said Nov 23rd...

Mine's here also... it idles and loads at really low temps with 40% fan speed... can't figure out how you enable transparency multisampling AA instead of just plain multisampling though, and wondering if anyone knows of a rivatuner version or something that can OC other than the CCC Overdrive? I downloaded the Sep 21 drivers through ATI's site.

Mine's here also... it idles and loads at really low temps with 40% fan speed... can't figure out how you enable transparency multisampling AA instead of just plain multisampling though, and wondering if anyone knows of a rivatuner version or something that can OC other than the CCC Overdrive? I downloaded the Sep 21 drivers through ATI's site.

How much extra did the overnight shipping cost you?

I won't get to play with mine until tomorrow night, but try forcing the driver version in Rivatuner under Power Tab -> Rivatuner\System

Here's the email I received from ZZF:

Dear Customer,

We apologize, the video card you ordered is a very highly demanded item and is backordered until the beginning of October. Do you still want to keep the Overnight shipping if that is the case? Please confirm.

Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Regards,

ZipZoomFly.com Customer Service

510 897-1890 x2200

Sigh, I dont want to wait till October to get a card that I should have had today. What a terrible company.

My status is still "packed", but my order page has a tracking number, so i don't know whats going on anymore (from ZZF).

ZZF confirmed that they will not have any cards sooner than the 29th, according to what others have been told, directly on the phone, and in the email that they sent to me they stated that they will have no 5800 series cards in stock until October, so I really have no idea when to expect them to have any 5800 series cards in stock. I sent them another email stating that I either wanted a discount due to the huge delay that I am forced to endure, although I was never made aware of it, or I wanted a full refund and I would take my business elsewhere. No reply as of yet, thought it hasnt been very long since I submitted it, but I dont expect them to be very accommodating regardless of whatever decision they decide to make. I will let you all know what decision that they decide to make, but I expect them to pretty much tell me to take my business elsewhere, which I will be more then happy to do. Its just really going to piss me off when I find out that im going to have to wait 2 weeks minimum to have money refunded, and thats probably being overly optimistic. After all, its a company that wants to make as much money as possible so why would they care about 1 dissatisfied customer? If I could easily retract my payment without much difficulty then I would at this point, but getting a refund is never an easy nor quick process.. Not that I really want to, but I could stand waiting until the 29th if I were to be assured that the card would be shipped that day, however after receiving this email stating that they wont have any 5870 cards in stock until October I really see no reason to give these manipulative bastards one cent of my money. I guess that I will wait for a response from my most recent email to them and if they tell me that they refuse to give me discount of any sort, hell I would even take just free shipping at this point, then I am going to file a dispute with paypal as well as my bank account. Even if it takes up to 2 weeks as long as ZZF doesnt get a penny of my money then I will feel satisfied. I have never had to deal with a company that blatantly lies to its customer and its definitely a lesson learned. I have always been a proud supporter of newegg and it seems that its going to stay that way. Just a shame I had to learn the hard way. Ok so end of rant, but my question to ChaosShadow is what order page are you looking at that actually shows a tracking number? The only page that I am able to have access to is the Order Status page which lists my order number, my item specifics and also states that it is in the package stage. Nowhere do I see a mention of a tracking number on any linked paged on ZZF's site. Anyways im pretty heated about this whole ordeal, as if that wasnt obvious, but if anyone has any new knowledge pertaining to a ZZF order, whether good or bad, please either post here or some me a PM. I would geatly appreciate it. Again, sorry to all the people that got manipulated by ZZF, but im honestly trying to do the best that I can to get some kinda of a resolution. I didnt personally call them today because I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt to make things right but its not looking very positive. I am awaiting one last response from my email inquiry and if that doesnt work out then I will have no choice but to call and cancel my order. I will keep you all informed. Sorry for the long post im just pretty damn pissed off and needed to vent.

I hear you man :) goto newegg now and get the XFX while its still in stock!!!!

It sucks cause I saved just enough to get this card so I dont have an extra $400 to get the card from newegg. I HATE ZZF! Totally fucked me over big time.

I posted it took me a month to get my 2 275 gtx's on launch.:( they were evga cards and they went up 30.00 a card after launch so i held out.

Well I already told ZZF to cancel my order and I ordered from newegg. And my status on ZZF still shows packed so I feel no regret at all.

Ok so I sent Zipzoomfly an email asking to cancel my Packed order as well as calling them. The lady told me over the phone that she was going to cancel my order. That was 10 hours ago the order still shows up in my account as Packed.

Worst freaking retailer I've ever dealt with.

They haven't charged my credit card but if it gets charged I am going to immediately do a chargeback.

Mine just changed to shipped too.

Good news, they should be here tommorow.

Bad news... I freaking ordered from Newegg too because I had planned to cancel my order with them... Now I have 3 of them... anyone want to buy one? Lol.

Well what the hell. Mine still shows packed which is actually probably a good thing since I sent more then one email stating that I wanted to cancel my order.

Mine just changed to shipped too.

Good news, they should be here tommorow.

Bad news... I freaking ordered from Newegg too because I had planned to cancel my order with them... Now I have 3 of them... anyone want to buy one? Lol.

Well I would consider yourself lucky because I was charged within the first hour after I confirmed my order. Thats my biggest obstacle at this point, getting a full refund.

Im surprised that it took this long. They sure are quick to take your money but not so fast at getting you your merchandise.
It just posted today for some reason but they did charge it immediately. Now I am not sure where I stand anymore. My order still shows "Packed" even though I canceled it over the phone yesterday. What a nightmare this whole ordeal is turning out to be. I almost don't even have a desire for a new video card anymore, AMD should blacklist these people.

Back