Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

He can't hit 2.84 without TnT, so a 2h Xbox will be better. Hit the 1.46 BP.

Boon is a reward drop from the Boss at the end of the Treasure Realm, accessible only through rift opening left by a Treasure Goblin. Rift only found running bounties, never seen one inside a rift.

never been there.

If you're using a 4.15 calamity build, you can throw out 1 multishot or elemental arrow and apply the debuff to everything.

The poison ticks from Toxin are applying Marked For Death as well, and your sentries *do* apply Toxin. For a lot of 4.15 DH's, they run with groups (SMK doc) where Toxin is the best gem to use.

Also a waste because the sentries cant proc the calamity's MFD bonus.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12674389831

I picked up the TnT gloves yesterday, and I do use Multishot to Mark the enemies.
The TnT gloves are missing Crit damage, I was able to get crit chance on it though.

I have an Etrayu but it feels really weak compared to my Calamity.
I'll play around with my DH's some more today and see what I can do.
One is a lightning DH with the Kridershot and Meticulous Bolts Quiver, not T6 capable but is fun to play with since there is lighting and balls of energy everywhere.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zepher-1253/hero/48061289

As a barb its quite nice to be immune to lightning and be able to heal some and also found a neat 2h weapon that rolled max 45% chance to demonic fury, very effective if playing a ww barb.

c8M1p6f.jpg

EoiYqcX.jpg

Yep it's all about that furnace. Best for barbs and wizards, maybe witch doctors but I don't think for them.

As a barb its quite nice to be immune to lightning and be able to heal some and also found a neat 2h weapon that rolled max 45% chance to demonic fury, very effective if playing a ww barb.

Since when is WW barb viable again?

Actually it does.

Direct quote from your link:

Useful information on 6pc Marauder's (>^^)> said:
Some additional information:
Works with ambush.
Work with cull the weak
Works with singled out
Does not with Strongarm's Bracers with knockback attacks from Hatred spenders on Sentry.
Does not work with Frostburn's.
Ballistics works on hatred spenders that are fired from sentries.
Doesn't proc MfD on calamity
Does not work with focus+restraint set at all

Anything else I missed? o.o
<(^^<)

Sentries don't proc Calamity MFD anymore, maybe it did before all the recent patches.
Sentries proc Toxin which procs MFD, though.

I just got back into this game after quitting due to RNG before seasons. Powered through it and now my JH WD is doing really well. I kept trying to gamble for Mask of Jeram/Tasker and Theo and I just ended up getting like 5/6 JH. Then I got a Furnace (really shit roll but it's a Furnace!), a gift and a Quetzcotl; took it as a sign that the game won't give me a SMK for pet doc so I sucked it up and went to gamble boots for about 2 days straight and got my JH boots.

I haven't hit a wall of boredom yet as I find the JH style really exciting and fun. Also a really big shout out to Weaver (not sure who you are on the forums) my WD farming buddy who graciously carried me for awhile in T6/G-Rifts to help me gear up. Now he and I can power through G-rifts easily. We gotta push harder into the higher levels now ;)

:D I'm on almost every night and would love to farm with clan mates who either need help or just want some company.

I geared up my newest DH for gold find. Gold find is now +10,882 when I solo and a tad over 11,000 when someone joins in.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zepher-1253/hero/54337260

Was down to 0 gold yesterday and found a treasure realm and now have 700 million, so I am good on gold, just keep running out of Emeralds. Keep running out trying to support 3 DH's.

If you're playing on softcore, you might as well just have 1 and swap gear. No need for 3.

If you're playing on softcore, you might as well just have 1 and swap gear. No need for 3.

I thought I was going to find three DHs with three different play styles or something...but they're all basically wearing the same gear using the same skills.

Getting 6pc Marauder's was the moment I started getting really bored with the game, oddly enough. You get so much power for very little effort or risk, and in a game that is designed around infinitely-scaling monster HP and damage (as well as racing the clock) it really highlighted how pointless all the "play your way" stuff is.

Im just SMH wondering what possible purpose there is for having 3 of the same class. So much more work for no real reason i can think of.

Well it is "play your way" and if they chose to have 3 DH's then that's their choice. Nobody telling you or criticizing your choices of play are they?

having 2 leveled DH's was an achievement so that is why I had 2 at first.
I may consolidate everything to one DH eventually, I just find it easier to grab whichever one I want to use and load up the game.

Well it is "play your way" and if they chose to have 3 DH's then that's their choice. Nobody telling you or criticizing your choices of play are they?

Oh QQ we can discuss it all we want. Its an oddball decision and i highly doubt its the first time someone has said something about it to him.

Oh QQ we can discuss it all we want. Its an oddball decision and i highly doubt its the first time someone has said something about it to him.

no one has said anything about it to me yet, I only made the 3rd one last week.

Not oddball at all, I've created multiple toons before to try different builds because my main one I didn't want to screw with. I've messed up before changing one that worked and didn't take notes on what I was running, thus screwing up the main build.

Getting someone to power level a new toon takes very little time and gives you a new test bed to try stuff out... :D

I have 3 DH's.
My main, my backup, and a speedrunner.

I would make another backup but... only 1 character slot left...

Just hit 68 on my wizard and discovered the [HOCP] clan and clicked join. I'm enjoying Diablo 3 and it's taken me away from WoW. I have some other toons that I'm wanting to level up but thus far, I'm enjoying the wizard.

It's your game, do whatever you like, that's the point of video games anyway, you're supposed to be able to play it however you like, if you want to fill up all 12 character slots with DH's, that's your business and choice and nobody else.

I *finally* got a Carapace to drop, after months of farming. 3 sockets, rerolled +Sentry Dmg, I'm good to go. Dropped the Encasement for Hexing Pants and now looking for T&T and starting to farm for HFA. Life is better now.

Only reason I mentioned it is because Zepher was saying he's running out of mats. Just trying to help!

I *finally* got a Carapace to drop, after months of farming. 3 sockets, rerolled +Sentry Dmg, I'm good to go. Dropped the Encasement for Hexing Pants and now looking for T&T and starting to farm for HFA. Life is better now.

After 2.1, I've been getting a lot of all the M6 pieces, before 2.1 I would get a lot of M6 boots and pants, but none of the other set items, so now I have M6 on all of them.
Kadala has been generous as well, got 3 TnT gloves in no time, but none of them are "great", just ok. Either Attack Speed and CD or Attack Speed and CC, none have AS, CD, and CC. :(

As long as you have 45% of more pet IAS, TnT's are usually pretty good. The other stats aren't as important, just icing on the cake. A 50% with shitty rolls will be better than a perfect roll 40%.

Back