Deus Ex: The Fall

Blade-Runner

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
5,682
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vv3_ndmz8U&feature=youtu.be
https://twitter.com/eidosmontreal/status/341537040107712512

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg


I really need to replay DXHR again, one of the most enjoyable games released in the past couple of years.
 
Yeah, a seven second title screen isn't exciting but it's something solid.

A new DX game is something to celebrate. I though DX:HR was absolutely fantastic. One of the best games I've played in recent years.
 
Sigh still the only person who played Project Snowblind and thought it was badass and needs a sequel..
 
The Fall, hm? Then will the third game be his "rise"?

Like every other trilogy?
 
Why bother with a video of that? Could have been accomplished in a still image or .gif.

Super excited nevertheless. Deus Ex is awesome.
 
I loved the original way back in the day. I thoroughly enjoyed DE:HR ... speaking of which I need to replay through it again soon. I really hope they don't screw this up somehow. You know... like being produced under EA or something...
 
Why bother with a video of that? Could have been accomplished in a still image or .gif.

The video is harder to fake. Puts a little more "oomph" to it.


Super excited nevertheless. Deus Ex is awesome.

Me, too. If it's at least as good as DX:HR it'll easily be on my GOTY shortlist.




Sigh still the only person who played Project Snowblind and thought it was badass and needs a sequel..

Nope. I liked it, too.
 
While this game is being developed, Square Enix needs to give DX:HR mod support. DX:HR is quite the awesome game but lacks community support.

I'm hoping this new game lives up to DX1 & DX:HR though... with or without mod support.
 
I also really hope this one is as well done as HR. Otherwise, it'll become known as Deus Ex: The Fail.

TRADEMARKED!
 
Awesome. DeusEx HR was a great game. I pre-ordered the game because I had faith in it and it didn't disappoint. I'm sure this will be great too.
 
Shh...we don't talk about that "invisible" game... :p

I went back and played IW again a couple years ago and... it wasn't as terrible as I remembered. It was very disappointing, but some of the ways the game changed due to choices and factions were pretty cool. Still, nowhere near as good as the first game.
 
Deus Ex: HR was the last game I preordered and this could possible be the next game I preorder.
 
A) I think this is pretty cool and will probably play it on my Kindle

B) Teasing it like they did for a mobile game was really shitty and misleading. -1
 
A) I think this is pretty cool and will probably play it on my Kindle

B) Teasing it like they did for a mobile game was really shitty and misleading. -1

Agreed, lol. Zero people saw their video and announcement and thought to themselves "I bet this is going to be a mobile game!"
 
The only problem is I'm sure it will be full of micro-transactions. "Super Awesome Aug Not in Game: $.99"
 
I also really hope this one is as well done as HR. Otherwise, it'll become known as Deus Ex: The Fail.

TRADEMARKED!

Good thing you trademarked this. They're ripping you off in the YouTube video comments. Better lawyer up.
 
I tried really hard to get into DE:HR. I thought the concept was great: augmentations which allow you to complete missions in various ways. For some reason it just felt poorly executed to me, the game just wasn't fun. Maybe this one will be different.
 
Woo! First, Deus Ex was a PC game, then it was a console game, now I can play it on my tablet! Hopefully the next release will be calculator-watch friendly :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 
This is another April Fools joke right guys?..... Right?

Fuck it. Time to get drunk and cry like a baby.
 
Does anyone actually give a shit about mobile games? Do they have big followings? I'm sure they can make a lot of money, but don't most mobile gamers have the attention span of a gnat?
 
Does anyone actually give a shit about mobile games? Do they have big followings? I'm sure they can make a lot of money, but don't most mobile gamers have the attention span of a gnat?

Hey, I'll have you know that I-- *SQUIRREL!*
 
Last edited:
Wow...this is a huge let-down.

I imagine eventually we will see a new ACTUAL Deus Ex game to follow up Human Revolution, but teasing this shit in the same style as DX:HR was just a slap in the face.
 
Please wake me when there's a real Deux Ex game announcement. I'm now going back to bed.:eek:
 
Back
Top