Destiny 2

It's insane. I spent an hour in there with two really good randoms. I am going to have to study some more video or something.

What keeps happening is that fight on the outside to get into the tank...get rid of the champs and then that boss puts his shield up. It takes a bit to get that shield down and finish him off. 2-3 lives get lost in the effort. So it gets done and best case get inside with 5-6 revives.

Then the big room with the tanks and ads. I was going after psiosn first...we were trying to strategize... it's just too damned much. I don't know how people are doing this and I'm not sure I can do it. I'm starting to think Adept Pali some other time as well. This is crazy.

As frustrating as it was at least that Arms Dealer run last week was something I felt like once I got the right gear and everything dialed in it was "doable." If I didn't see video and didn't believe you guys who had done it I honestly would wonder if the damned thing is possible to do at this point.

I talked to my Clanmate that I pay to get on my account* when I'm working ridiculous hours like I am now, and he was like "I don't know dude". They are all saying this is one of the hardest GM's ever. From the outside looking in, a Team almost needs a defensive Super on tap 100% of the time. Between Ursa Shield, Well or Invis; some areas seem too chaotic for any less.

(* I'm doing all the Nightfalls myself this Season because I want Conqueror legit. That said, I'm still paying a young guy who is building his first PC to do things I don't have time for. It helps us both out)

Last edited:
I talked to my Clanmate that I pay to get on my account* when I'm working ridiculous hours like I am now, and he was like "I don't know dude". They are all saying this is one of the hardest GM's ever. From the outside looking in, a Team almost needs a defensive Super on tap 100% of the time. Between Ursa Shield, Well or Invis; some areas seem too chaotic for any less.

(* I'm doing all the Nightfalls myself this Season because I want Conqueror legit. That said, I'm still paying a young guy who is building his first PC to do things I don't have time for. It helps us both out)

Even 1330 is pretty tough. My team and I were getting wiped at the boss repeatedly. We can "almost" do it until the two Unstoppables storm us from both sides.

Boy if even Random (your clanmate and he has helped me before) even thinks it's crazy tough... 'nuff said.

I think you're right about nonstop defense of some kind based on my experiences in both GM and 1330.

Last edited:
Boy if even Random (your clanmate and he has helped me before) even thinks it's crazy tough... 'nuff said.

He's a good dude, and enjoys helping people out. I really don't mind throwing money at him for Raiding and double reward NF's when I need upgrade materials. That said, I don't like using him for Titles and things like that.

He did tell me today that they finally got a few clears, so maybe they are getting it ironed out. Not fun for him yet though, lol. I'm going to try this weekend. If I succeed and he's willing, I will have him do a couple runs just for a chance at a half way decent Pali drop + materials. I REALLY need cores. Right now I have more golf balls than upgrade cores, lol. I couldn't buy an upgrade module from Banshee if I wanted too.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
He's a good dude, and enjoys helping people out. I really don't mind throwing money at him for Raiding and double reward NF's when I need upgrade materials. That said, I don't like using him for Titles and things like that.

He did tell me today that they finally got a few clears, so maybe they are getting it ironed out. Not fun for him yet though, lol. I'm going to try this weekend. If I succeed and he's willing, I will have him do a couple runs just for a chance at a half way decent Pali drop + materials. I REALLY need cores. Right now I have more golf balls than upgrade cores, lol. I couldn't buy an upgrade module from Banshee if I wanted too.
Random's a good guy. If I got to know him a little bit more I'd probably be inclined to trust him that much myself.

If its any consolation, you only need 6 different grandmasters to get Conqueror, doesn't matter which season you do them in. That an a run on each elemental subclass.

Additionally, at the end of this season during the week where all 6 are available to run, it'll be dropping Palindrome Adept. :)

If its any consolation, you only need 6 different grandmasters to get Conqueror, doesn't matter which season you do them in. That an a run on each elemental subclass.

Additionally, at the end of this season during the week where all 6 are available to run, it'll be dropping Palindrome Adept. :)

That's fantastic news because that's probably my only hope.

Sorry if repeat:

Two chaos reach Geomag and him as revenant hunter.

Grim Harvest, Winter Shroud, Duskfield Grenades, Whisper of Hedrons, Whisper of Bonds, Whisper of Durance. Glacial Inheritance. Resonance Siphon. The two Warlocks are doing Focusing Lens.

This I can do. Aeon back on the Hunter and the whole deal. The sect of Insight.

This is almost the same thing he did on Arms Dealer. I suspected that the combo might come back in this. The goal is tons of super and offense. Overwhelming force.

Reactive Pulse. Powerful Friends. Radiant Light and at least one Concussiver Dampner (he did for laughs) and solar resist. (He went with two for grins.) Someone had arc resistance on too. Everyone protective light. Get charges of light by any means for everyone.

The two Warlocks had Sundering Glare with Focusing Lens.

Royal Entry and Bad Omens (any void rocket launcher that's good) Void to kill interceptors. Anarchy always when available for heavy.

Use appropriate scavengers. Hunter with Aeon is how everyone reloads heavy, etc. better. Hunters should get the finishers on champs as long as they don't go to stupid risk.

Stasis... undoes stun on unstoppable. He says don't use Stasis on them. I have noticed that. Be an ability whore. Anyone not using their super should be using abilities, stuns, etc.

Two Anarchy shots.. . one at a time... will take down the domes. Pop it, wait for boom, pop second.

He says the room with the two tanks is the hardest even more than boss room. He calls it "hell" and he's right.

Assign jobs. Void rocket person should immediately fire at the left and right interceptors. Royal Entry is good.

Person 2: Lose the snipers.

Ads will be coming in. Hunter should pop super into ads. Light it up. Geomag warlocks kick in. Clear "much" of the trash. Not all. Don't rush. Be careful. No exposure. Call out one champ and focus one at a time.

Two tanks: Thrrow stasis nade at tank. Shuriken. Super. Then sundering glare on legs. Focusing lense. Warlock pops chaos reach and tank at half power dies. Something like that. Not rigid. Point is make priority and focus on targets together. He encourages people to be super whores because of course at the boss you get the recharge anyways. Just be smart and overwhelming force.

Hunter tactic: Fire the super BEFORE starting the fight at where the boss lands. Then start the fight. They actually started to the sides of where the boss where those ads come out believe it or not. Nades, supers, stay alive, watch the orange tracking balls.

Two unstoppable champs. The one that comes out of door get him first. Stun for the finish for ammo. Let the champs come to you.

The boss jumping up inside the shield...when she starts jumping up listen for noise...go in and anarchy that dome generator with anarchy. One at a time.

Just watch this. In the last part. As she leaves, rotate to the entrance of the room. Orange balls don't track all the way if you put yourself against the door. The unstoppable should come to you if they don't glitch. "Try" and finish one with stun. You can run across the tunnel underneath her platform. Anarchy shooters to take down the dome should do it. This allows you to avoid orange balls. Invisibility does NOT work against orange balls.

At the very end: Clear the ads, be patient... light everything up and end it. I'm a lot closer to what he's talking about here so I'm going to be gearing up in this direction.

Last edited:
My original goal was to focus on the GM this weekend, but a local buddy has the same weekend off. He's been my best friend since we were kids and recently lost his wife to cancer. Now... I'm going to do whatever it is he wants to do. :) Which will probably still be playing Destiny, but he rarely gets to play, so it won't be GM related. I still want to try it at some point, but no longer the priority.

We got him Xenophage last time, so maybe I'll find something else he needs.

like this
That's fantastic news because that's probably my only hope.

Sorry if repeat:

Two chaos reach Geomag and him as revenant hunter.

Grim Harvest, Winter Shroud, Duskfield Grenades, Whisper of Hedrons, Whisper of Bonds, Whisper of Durance. Glacial Inheritance. Resonance Siphon. The two Warlocks are doing Focusing Lens.

This I can do. Aeon back on the Hunter and the whole deal. The sect of Insight.

This is almost the same thing he did on Arms Dealer. I suspected that the combo might come back in this. The goal is tons of super and offense. Overwhelming force.

Reactive Pulse. Powerful Friends. Radiant Light and at least one Concussiver Dampner (he did for laughs) and solar resist. (He went with two for grins.) Someone had arc resistance on too. Everyone protective light. Get charges of light by any means for everyone.

The two Warlocks had Sundering Glare with Focusing Lens.

Royal Entry and Bad Omens (any void rocket launcher that's good) Void to kill interceptors. Anarchy always when available for heavy.

Use appropriate scavengers. Hunter with Aeon is how everyone reloads heavy, etc. better. Hunters should get the finishers on champs as long as they don't go to stupid risk.

Stasis... undoes stun on unstoppable. He says don't use Stasis on them. I have noticed that. Be an ability whore. Anyone not using their super should be using abilities, stuns, etc.

Two Anarchy shots.. . one at a time... will take down the domes. Pop it, wait for boom, pop second.

He says the room with the two tanks is the hardest even more than boss room. He calls it "hell" and he's right.

Assign jobs. Void rocket person should immediately fire at the left and right interceptors. Royal Entry is good.

Person 2: Lose the snipers.

Ads will be coming in. Hunter should pop super into ads. Light it up. Geomag warlocks kick in. Clear "much" of the trash. Not all. Don't rush. Be careful. No exposure. Call out one champ and focus one at a time.

Two tanks: Thrrow stasis nade at tank. Shuriken. Super. Then sundering glare on legs. Focusing lense. Warlock pops chaos reach and tank at half power dies. Something like that. Not rigid. Point is make priority and focus on targets together. He encourages people to be super whores because of course at the boss you get the recharge anyways. Just be smart and overwhelming force.

Hunter tactic: Fire the super BEFORE starting the fight at where the boss lands. Then start the fight. They actually started to the sides of where the boss where those ads come out believe it or not. Nades, supers, stay alive, watch the orange tracking balls.

Two unstoppable champs. The one that comes out of door get him first. Stun for the finish for ammo. Let the champs come to you.

The boss jumping up inside the shield...when she starts jumping up listen for noise...go in and anarchy that dome generator with anarchy. One at a time.

Just watch this. In the last part. As she leaves, rotate to the entrance of the room. Orange balls don't track all the way if you put yourself against the door. The unstoppable should come to you if they don't glitch. "Try" and finish one with stun. You can run across the tunnel underneath her platform. Anarchy shooters to take down the dome should do it. This allows you to avoid orange balls. Invisibility does NOT work against orange balls.

At the very end: Clear the ads, be patient... light everything up and end it. I'm a lot closer to what he's talking about here so I'm going to be gearing up in this direction.

Thats the exact strat I was suggesting for the boss fight when the guy just bailed on us. Focus on ALL adds before boss and Fighting at the "back" of the room where the tunnel under his platform is.

Thats the exact strat I was suggesting for the boss fight when the guy just bailed on us. Focus on ALL adds before boss and Fighting at the "back" of the room where the tunnel under his platform is.

You, sir, are a genius. Looking forward to your video. ;) :)

My original goal was to focus on the GM this weekend, but a local buddy has the same weekend off. He's been my best friend since we were kids and recently lost his wife to cancer. Now... I'm going to do whatever it is he wants to do. :) Which will probably still be playing Destiny, but he rarely gets to play, so it won't be GM related. I still want to try it at some point, but no longer the priority.

We got him Xenophage last time, so maybe I'll find something else he needs.

Man, I'm sorry to hear this about your friend.

You, sir, are a genius. Looking forward to your video. ;) :)

I have a face for radio, no videos from me. I still wonder why that guy just bailed, one second he was talking then just gone.

I have a face for radio, no videos from me. I still wonder why that guy just bailed, one second he was talking then just gone.

Maybe got disconnected unintentionally. Happens a lot with people I LFG with.

--

Thanks. It does... hit close to home, so we try to make the most of what time we get. We both work a ton, so when we both have time off, I drop everything. It feels like the only act of support I have left to give.

Maybe got disconnected unintentionally. Happens a lot with people I LFG with.

--

Thanks. It does... hit close to home, so we try to make the most of what time we get. We both work a ton, so when we both have time off, I drop everything. It feels like the only act of support I have left to give.

You're a good friend.

Yeah, that guy was raring to guy and poof! I even tried reinviting him several times and no good. Oh well.

I have to correct myself for something I wrote and said to some of you on Steam: I did NOT do GM earlier today. It was a couple of 1330s and we won the first and choked on the second.

I just logged off after several GM attempts (for real) with Frakksured and two different people and sure enough, the room with the tanks, the ads, the champs, and all the insanity overwhelmed us. I am glad we were on Discord to try and coordinate.

I have to correct myself for something I wrote and said to some of you on Steam: I did NOT do GM earlier today. It was a couple of 1330s and we won the first and choked on the second.

I just logged off after several GM attempts (for real) with Frakksured and two different people and sure enough, the room with the tanks, the ads, the champs, and all the insanity overwhelmed us. I am glad we were on Discord to try and coordinate.

That room is chaos. Nothing less than a very precisely setup and coordinated squad has any chance. I definitely need to brush up, but either way I think I'm waiting until Pali comes back around. I need to "master" this NF on Master difficulty first, maybe GM later.

like this
That room is chaos. Nothing less than a very precisely setup and coordinated squad has any chance. I definitely need to brush up, but either way I think I'm waiting until Pali comes back around. I need to "master" this NF on Master difficulty first, maybe GM later.

I personally don't think it's reasonable. Why? Almost everything is a one shot death and the splash damage is unfair. Flat out. I think having no respawns at all belabors the point. I think a handful of restricted respawns or something of that nature would be worth considering. The revive setup I get.

When I see and hear some of the most elite players who have smoked raids and who knows what else with tons of awesome gear I'm never going to see complaining it tells me something.

The difference between this and 1330 is eye-opening. 1330 is tough but it's not unreasonable. I may take one or two more shots at it before it cycles out but running 1330 a few times for some farming loot and "training" is probably better use of time. If the unstoppable hadn't cheap tricked us I would have had two 1330s under my belt yesterday.

Arms Dealer GM was a little bit more reasonable but I felt kind of the same way about that. A "few" refinements would go a long ways. I know it's supposed to be for the best of the best and all that crap but... get real.

What I've been seeing in these goes well past "git gud" and "getter better gear" and especially in this week's.

Last edited:
That’s crazy.

I was watching Ekuegan last night and there were a couple runs where the group made the GM look like a 1270. Just kinda blew right through it. It was pretty cool to watch.

like this
Movement, positioning, coordination, knowing the weapons and their abilities, modding to buff all that. All goes into the truly hard content. One shot snipers? Sniper resist mod makes them not one shot. AoE blast damage getting you? That's mostly a positioning thing (not near a wall in the tank room) and concussive dampener mod.

The Aztecross video above, the went hardcore into Focusing Lens and Sundering Glare to debuff everything they could. Every time Cross would throw a shuriken, hit something with a grenade or super, everything affected by stasis would be debuffed and the warlocks could hit them for an extra 25% damage with their light abilities. That also stacked with Sundering Glare.

Anyway, back to Destiny tomorrow after an entire extended weekend in Outriders.

like this

Interesting. I had recently been lowering my resolution and turning off the frame cap because I was in Trials and really like how fast and smooth it feels. That's how desperate I got. Anything at all I could do to help myself out in there.

I'm using an RTX3080 and have been playing at 4K and had the cap at 60 normally. I had left it at 1080p with the cap off and forgot about it because I really do like how crazy insane smooth and fast it all feels.

Even before I was doing that I was getting my butt handed to me in GM so I have a feeling ultimately that wasn't going to make a lot of difference at least for me.

That's really lame and Bungie needs to go after that right away.

So I took my last shot at GM this morning, died in the tank room (at least we got to them) said screw it for the last time, finished a 1330, and I'm done with that. Some day maybe I'll get an Adept Pali under a more reasonable circumstance. That isn't it.

Last edited:
I'm a long way from trying GM (1305 or something maybe on my Titan) but I am not at all surprised it's yet another FPS-tied issue. I want to get the catalyst for DMT but reran the normal Presage solo a few times (might as well practice and get the scannables) and bleh, the difficulty spikes are just so weird. Ended up masterworking two pieces of 65-ish armor. Not sure if that helps. Maybe I'll try a 30 cap since I do usually end up bringing a Witherhoard (which may also be affected!).

like this
I'm a long way from trying GM (1305 or something maybe on my Titan) but I am not at all surprised it's yet another FPS-tied issue. I want to get the catalyst for DMT but reran the normal Presage solo a few times (might as well practice and get the scannables) and bleh, the difficulty spikes are just so weird. Ended up masterworking two pieces of 65-ish armor. Not sure if that helps. Maybe I'll try a 30 cap since I do usually end up bringing a Witherhoard (which may also be affected!).

I wanted to do right by the team but I was soooo tempted to bring Witherhoard into this strike. I may do it next time around and make sure my team mates understand they have to cover barrier. I need to see what that thing can do for crowd control.

To get DMT Catalyst... you don't have to do Exotic solo. I would never have gotten it at that rate believe me.

For Presage Wither is a must have for me. Strong fast void weapon. (I have this masterworked Brass Attacks that's pretty remarkable) and then strong solar heavy like Code Duello.

Fallen SABER's first encounter looks harder than the boss fight on GM. Shouldn't be that bad.

like this
So I took my last shot at GM this morning, died in the tank room (at least we got to them) said screw it for the last time, finished a 1330, and I'm done with that. Some day maybe I'll get an Adept Pali under a more reasonable circumstance. That isn't it.

I've done the 1330 & 1300 a few times. Never did complete a GM; always died in the Garage. Rando did get 1 completion on my account after 5 attempts... but the Adept Pali that dropped was a Bottomless Grief / Thresh roll. Might as well toss that straight into the bin. So far I have kept 2 Pali's; a Subsistence / Rangefinder & a Quickdraw / High Impact Reserves. Both usually get ignored in favor of my Feeding Frenzy / Dragonfly Bottom Dollar. That thing is just too fun to play with.

Just goes to show, grind is not everything. I would still love a Quickdraw or Killing Wind / Rangefinder or Rampage Adept, but I'm not going to give myself an Aneurysm trying to get one. It's a game. I have put a lot of hours into it, and plan to for another year or two life willing, but at some point this will all be a memory and I'll wonder why I put myself through all that for something virtual. It's okay to let it go.

--

Oh, and on an unrelated note: Thresh works in PvP now. Prepare for Super spamming.

--

Last edited:
like this
Myself and two randoms came within a hair of beating GM today. Took a cheapshot from some shank... boss was 3/4 dead. It was over.

So it's doable. Riskrunner is a must have and some of the usual tricks.

Yup life's too short. I ran a few GMs last week but refused to kill myself over it. It's a game and it needs to stay fun or it isn't a game anymore. :)

I haven't used Thresh much and I've probably baked and overlooked it a lot of times. Oops. That's going to change some things in PVP for sure.

Myself and two randoms came within a hair of beating GM today. Took a cheapshot from some shank... boss was 3/4 dead. It was over.

So it's doable. Riskrunner is a must have and some of the usual tricks.

Yup life's too short. I ran a few GMs last week but refused to kill myself over it. It's a game and it needs to stay fun or it isn't a game anymore. :)

I haven't used Thresh much and I've probably baked and overlooked it a lot of times. Oops. That's going to change some things in PVP for sure.
Def doable. Honestly the hardest part was that dumb arc hallway. We were cruising up until that.. didn't end well and we went back to orbit. Second try though we got it done.

With all the Gambit seasonal challenges last week and this week, we jumped back in for a few hours after the GM and I hit max Infamy again. 30k Infamy grinded this season. Two full resets.

One Bottom Dollar.

like this
With all the Gambit seasonal challenges last week and this week, we jumped back in for a few hours after the GM and I hit max Infamy again. 30k Infamy grinded this season. Two full resets.

One Bottom Dollar.

I'm not doing it. I hate Gambit. I got my weekly done and did a few extras. I think I finally got the swing of "saving up bounties and don't cash them in until the new season" trick... that's basically all I'm doing. I have a few Bottom Dollars that are good enough. I masterworked one with Hip Fire and Rampage. Good enough. I've got another with Dragonfly on it I might mess around with.

NF Reward Adept Swarm... eh, not going to kill myself for it but I think I'll get it done before the week is out. One time. Then that will be it.

Usual tips:

Not thrilled about having to do Presage three times in a row for that season achievement. We should get some kind of retro credit for that.

Resetting the artifact is too expensive by the way. 100K Glimmer? C'mon.

All jokes aside, I really like Gambit to be honest. Though i'm usually the invader on our team and that's a fun loop, especially as a 100 Int Geomag Warlock.

As for the bounty thing, that only works for certain things and you can screw yourself out of powerfuls if you keep and turn in the wrong ones. The pre-season checklist on https://destinyrecipes.com/ is good for managing that but I stopped bothering with that whole thing so I haven't used it in a while.

like this
Not thrilled about having to do Presage three times in a row for that season achievement. We should get some kind of retro credit for that.

Resetting the artifact is too expensive by the way. 100K Glimmer? C'mon.

I'm willing to bet Master grants more progress.

And shoot I thought resetting the artifact was only $10k... Most of the time I set it once then leave it for the whole season lol

like this
All jokes aside, I really like Gambit to be honest. Though i'm usually the invader on our team and that's a fun loop, especially as a 100 Int Geomag Warlock.

As for the bounty thing, that only works for certain things and you can screw yourself out of powerfuls if you keep and turn in the wrong ones. The pre-season checklist on https://destinyrecipes.com/ is good for managing that but I stopped bothering with that whole thing so I haven't used it in a while.

Thanks. Using checklist now. If I gauge it right it's telling me not to sit on finished strike and gambit bounties (for example)

It says: "
Warning ! You have some bounties that may negatively impact your progression.

Valor and infamy points granted by these bounties will cap your rewards at 1060. You also won't be able to repurchase them in the following day or week (depending on the bounty type) after you turn them in.
Click on "Show bounties" and check for any bounties indicated with a red border."

The Gambit bounties. So I guess I don't sit on those. Strikes look good.

This is great. It shows me which bounties to do and save. It shows me everything. :)

I'm willing to bet Master grants more progress.

And shoot I thought resetting the artifact was only $10k... Most of the time I set it once then leave it for the whole season lol

First reset is 10 large I think. After that it jacks up. Normally I don't mess with it either but because of these GMs I had to make a change for a week ago and then another adjustment for this week. I'm not doing it again.

Last edited:
^^ Love the checklist.

Sure enough: Took two randoms into Master Presage, smoked it, and it counted as all three runs on the seasonal. Nice.

^^ Love the checklist.

Sure enough: Took two randoms into Master Presage, smoked it, and it counted as all three runs on the seasonal. Nice.
Cool, kinda figured it would but good to have confirmation.

like this
I've gotten 3 of the 5 ranks in Gambit the Seasonal Challenge wants. There have been some fun rounds here and there, but for the most part, Gambit feels like being in an abusive relationship to me. It ends with me asking why I do this to myself.

Not sure if and when I'll get to the GM this week. Back to work and we're preparing for our annual shutdown. Hopefully, but we'll see.

like this
I've gotten 3 of the 5 ranks in Gambit the Seasonal Challenge wants. There have been some fun rounds here and there, but for the most part, Gambit feels like being in an abusive relationship to me. It ends with me asking why I do this to myself.

Not sure if and when I'll get to the GM this week. Back to work and we're preparing for our annual shutdown. Hopefully, but we'll see.

I see a requirement for the seasonal challenge so I'll have to buckle down and do some more. My biggest beef is way too many one sided blowouts happen and I tend to find myself on the wrong end of that way too often. It's like people either don't care and/or don't know how to play. Why bother then?

Ended this past week still without the outlaw / rampage roll of Palindrome that I was looking for. So far, every week Pali has been up...I've spent basically my entire time playing D2 in Nightfalls (i love hand cannons). Really, really, enjoyed that nightfall as it's still fresh/new. Ran a ton of 1300's and 1330's, maxed out my prisms and shards. It really takes double drops to feel rewarding. They should make this a common thing, imo. Even with more drops it isn't like a decent roll is a common occurrence. That said, I've REALLY gotten fond of my Igneous Hammer with Outlaw / One for all. It really just outclasses the Pali in PVE.

I'm also skeptical of the "double" rewards. I can run 15 1300's normally and not get a thing. I can run the 1300's during "double" rewards and get a drop or two nearly every run. 1270's still basically give you nothing, and 1330's aren't terribly efficient through lfg from my experience. 1330's fall into that "just right" zone for me though, as being a little bit of a challenge but still being able to run it with randoms without mics or much/any coordination.

For some reason, I just don't click with this week's nightfall. I hate you, arc hallway of stupid deaths.

Oh, and after about 1.5 years of being a slova-bomb warlock main I decided to try out Chaos reach with geomags since it's become so widespread lately. It works pretty well. Also tweaked my loadout and I've gotten my armor setup in multiple configs to hit 100 recov + 100 discipline (i think, it's whatever charges the grenade faster) and i'm loving it. Also, it's amazing how just switching up shaders and ornaments can "freshen" things up a little.

/rant

That said, I've REALLY gotten fond of my Igneous Hammer with Outlaw / One for all. It really just outclasses the Pali in PVE.
One for All is criminally underrated in PvE on primary weapons, especially in harder content where you're not always getting fast kills on a primary where Rampage would shine.

Its just when you get it on a damn slug shotgun... Bungie why.

One for All is criminally underrated in PvE on primary weapons, especially in harder content where you're not always getting fast kills on a primary where Rampage would shine.

Its just when you get it on a damn slug shotgun... Bungie why.

One for All is on several of my weapons and has opened my eyes several times in appreciation.

LOL I pretty much agree with Oshia's rant. All I can say is a lot of the time RNG hates me and I have no idea how the heck I got lucky on some of the Pali drops that I have. Blind luck.

This NF is kind of fun in certain parts if you get on a roll with Riskrunner.

Other parts and especially at 1330 say nothing about GM get dumb on cheapshots and attrition. That hallway is lame and cheap.

There is almost no way for most players that aren't gods IV'd to the Internet to not take a number of cheap deaths or even get wiped. I don't care if you have the best load-outs, are on discord, watch a thousand videos... you're going to take some cheap hits and cheap deaths there. It's crap.

Last edited:
Back