Destiny 2

criccio

Fully Equipped
The GM this week.. honestly with the right team comp, probably the easiest boss room fight so far. As usual, at least two banner shields and its kind of a cheap win.. no real threat at all as long as the two people shooting have some serious DPS.

Watching back the guides the normal lot of youtubers put up with strats, a lot of the rest of the rooms are much easier, EVEN the arc hallway once you realize you can just run straight down (and even slide!) with the ball. As long as someone is on duty to kill the shanks near the dunk point, you're golden.. just keep running straight, the arc won't hit you. I thought I was going to be too slow and that wouldn't work.

We did not have the right team comp and the boss room was a mess of a res train but we got it done.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
I learned late about that slide and I'm going to try it. Now let me make sure I understand: Whoever is running (and sliding) with the ball can NOT be hurt by the arc strands running in that hallway?

This thing is do-able but man is it annoying with all the lame cheapshots. So the best place for the other two guys to cover the run is by the dunk spot? Have the other one across from there? I am going to have to look at it.

criccio

Fully Equipped
I learned late about that slide and I'm going to try it. Now let me make sure I understand: Whoever is running (and sliding) with the ball can NOT be hurt by the arc strands running in that hallway?

This thing is do-able but man is it annoying with all the lame cheapshots. So the best place for the other two guys to cover the run is by the dunk spot? Have the other one across from there? I am going to have to look at it.
They absolutely can be hurt but if you leave right after one, you can run and slide and make it to the dunk point without the one behind you catching up and killing you.

We had one guy and each end with snipers taking things out as they spawned. Also the hunter throwing its super right before picking up the orb helped freeze things the second they spawned.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this

leezard

Supreme [H]ardness
The GM this week.. honestly with the right team comp, probably the easiest boss room fight so far. As usual, at least two banner shields and its kind of a cheap win.. no real threat at all as long as the two people shooting have some serious DPS.

Watching back the guides the normal lot of youtubers put up with strats, a lot of the rest of the rooms are much easier, EVEN the arc hallway once you realize you can just run straight down (and even slide!) with the ball. As long as someone is on duty to kill the shanks near the dunk point, you're golden.. just keep running straight, the arc won't hit you. I thought I was going to be too slow and that wouldn't work.

We did not have the right team comp and the boss room was a mess of a res train but we got it done.
I almost always stay in the doorway leading to the arc hall to kill the three shanks that pop up there. If you stand back far enough you can see the one that drops from the ceiling as soon as it appears. On the other side by the dunk pint Popping the exploder first will kill the other when it explodes.

criccio

Fully Equipped
  • Replaced Quickdraw with Surplus on new and existing drops of Felwinter’s Lie and Astral Horizon.

Welcome back the land of the living, my old friend.

1617976085836.png

criccio

Fully Equipped
Suffered through some more trials for a chain reaction Sola's Scar. No real idea what I'm going to use it for but hey, splody sword that can make warmind cells. Its the three win and bounty reward this weekend.

20210409204057_1.jpg