Destiny 2

I can agree with that. Ran into an issue early on with the IO jumping.. missed by a fraction, whoops. Enjoy being put back four or five minutes.

Ah, that's classic Destiny. I kinda love it but as a Warlock main, i just float where I want then drop down. Easy peasy. Love watching Titans and more so Hunters overshoot little platforms and go sailing away.

Yeah I left off the game there.. will probably pick up Foresaken when it's on sale again.

One thing I hate about this game is the excessive platforming. The Ascendant Challenge made me want to pull the designer's brains out through his asshole.
You should try the whisper of the worm exotic quest then :p

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Honestly that is one of the most fun things in the game.
I say this to everyone. The mystery surrounding it's discovery, the atmosphere, the depth to the jumping puzzle and how hard the enemies were make it an incredible experience and super rewarding when you get that first clear.

I want more hidden things like that. I suppose the Shattered Throne counts but that was publicized a little too much.

I still need to complete the Whisper quest. I can get to the boss solo, but I've never managed to win. There's so much chaos going on (and no heavy ammo drops), that you need quite a bit of luck.

There WERE items, like the Horror Story, that dropped at 600 regardless of your LL. That weapon really helped me break through a LL barrier I had reached.

Yea I went from like 560 to 600 in that week. Maybe it was 550. Don't remember. But it wasn't the 20 every week that I got before it.

like this
.... I really need to step it up.

I probably only average 2 quests in a 45min span every three days :(

(and yes, the platforming is.... Well, I thought I was done with that nonsense after Turok on n64)

I don't think you're wrong about the jumping but it's certainly helped me master my jumping skills as a warlock!

What DLC? Black Armory is a fraction of a 9 month content drop cycle which Bungie made abundantly clear was not a traditional DLC. Through the ViDocs and other means, they explained in detail how they're shifting away from that and focusing purely on a slower drip of End Game content.

If you want to still think of it as a DLC, you've seen 1 week of a 9 month long DLC release.

I know exactly what Black Armory is and what isnt but they didnt even bother to add a single strike.

BA doesnt have enough content to last until february, let alone march. People will massively give Anthem a try because of it.

I know exactly what Black Armory is and what isnt but they didnt even bother to add a single strike.

BA doesnt have enough content to last until february, let alone march. People will massively give Anthem a try because of it.

I don't disagree with you here.

I don't know about massive but sure Anthem is going to get tries "just because." My money is on a on a wave of disappointment coming off that.

I've fallen in love with my Hammerhead. I'm pretty sure I'd consider it a God roll: Armor Piercing Rounds/Dynamic Sway Reduction/Rampage. I put a backup mag mod on it, so it now has 73 rounds. Absolutely murders everything and is basically a laser with the DSR perk. I'm glad I have a reason to play around with some of the non-heavy exotics now (especially for pvp).

I've fallen in love with my Hammerhead. I'm pretty sure I'd consider it a God roll: Armor Piercing Rounds/Dynamic Sway Reduction/Rampage. I put a backup mag mod on it, so it now has 73 rounds. Absolutely murders everything and is basically a laser with the DSR perk. I'm glad I have a reason to play around with some of the non-heavy exotics now (especially for pvp).

All I can do is dream about it. I'm a long ways from getting the forge off the ground. ;)

Yeah, I love mine as well. Rolled with Feeding Frenzy and Ambitious Assassin and I also through a Backup Mag on it. Not great but then extra ammo you get when AA perks + the lightning fast reloads when FF perks means you can shot for a long time, especially if you're clearing ads.

All I can do is dream about it. I'm a long ways from getting the forge off the ground. ;)

606 would be the minimum I would recommend. How far off are you?

Yeah, I love mine as well. Rolled with Feeding Frenzy and Ambitious Assassin and I also through a Backup Mag on it. Not great but then extra ammo you get when AA perks + the lightning fast reloads when FF perks means you can shot for a long time, especially if you're clearing ads.

606 would be the minimum I would recommend. How far off are you?

Yeah the backup mag is nice to keep rampage going and it synergies well with DSR, too.

One thing I hate about this game is the excessive platforming. The Ascendant Challenge made me want to pull the designer's brains out through his asshole.

The first few times you do them, yeah, they can be a pain, especially without some of the exotics that help travel (Stomp-EEs, Lion Rampant's).

If you need some help with those, add me GoKartMozart#11842 if you're on PC. Can also help with Blind Well, and some of the other non-solo friendly stuff.

I play way, way too much right now (although Division 2 alpha invites are out... so...)

The first few times you do them, yeah, they can be a pain, especially without some of the exotics that help travel (Stomp-EEs, Lion Rampant's).

If you need some help with those, add me GoKartMozart#11842 if you're on PC. Can also help with Blind Well, and some of the other non-solo friendly stuff.

I play way, way too much right now (although Division 2 alpha invites are out... so...)

I hadn't heard of any of the exotics that help with travel.

I don't disagree with you here.

I don't know about massive but sure Anthem is going to get tries "just because." My money is on a on a wave of disappointment coming off that.

Im not expecting anything amazing from Anthem. But if it helps killing time...

Yeah Stomp-EEs for hunters and Lion Rampants for Titans are incredible for getting around and aiding in jumping.

These sounds like fun. Right now I'm a Hunter and I don't think I've run across a pair of Stomps. Are they just random drops or do you have a recommendation to "raise my odds" of getting them?

These sounds like fun. Right now I'm a Hunter and I don't think I've run across a pair of Stomps. Are they just random drops or do you have a recommendation to "raise my odds" of getting them?

For the Titan version, it seems they are a random drop.

like this
Im not expecting anything amazing from Anthem. But if it helps killing time...
I'm concerned that Anita Sarkeesian was invited to visit the Anthem team. Anything the SJW's touch usually turns into crap. I'd normally be pretty excited about the game.

I'm concerned that Anita Sarkeesian was invited to visit the Anthem team. Anything the SJW's touch usually turns into crap. I'd normally be pretty excited about the game.

Don't forget about how they fucked up Andromeda by making it so you couldn't create a custom white character, made all the NPC females hideous and made the female protagonist look like she had down syndrome at the very last minute.

For the Titan version, it seems they are a random drop.

Make sure you check out what Xur is selling every Fri (noon EST) until reset day.

He'll sell one exotic for each class, and 1 exotic weapon from Y1 / Y2 (maybe) for around 30 leg shards.
Also will sell a random exotic engram from Y1 / Y2 (maybe) for ~100 leg shards.

like this

Also worth noting that the Fated Engram he sells is guaranteed to be something you don't already have (again, only Y1).

Make sure you check out what Xur is selling every Fri (noon EST) until reset day.

He'll sell one exotic for each class, and 1 exotic weapon from Y1 / Y2 (maybe) for around 30 leg shards.

Yep, I'm waiting to check that out on my lunch break. It will coincide with Xur's appearance.

Here's a general tip that might help with a small fraction of the grind.

You can share weapons between guardians easily with apps like Destiny Item Manager, The Vault, Arcadia, etc.

What this allows you to do is to easily transfer your highest LL weapons to your next character you're going to grind gear on. It should give you a small net LL increase, and if you get lucky a couple times you can have a nice bump in LL overall to start with.

Absolutely. My first step when moving on to my next character is move all my weapons over. DIM is always open right behind D2 and I am constantly Alt-Tabbing between them, especially for things like retrieving things from my Postmaster.

D2 would be significantly more annoying if DIM (and things like it) didn't exist.

Pro-tip, you can install DIM (which is normally a web page) as an "app" and launch it from your task bar.

Not sure if it's true, but reports are Hallowfire Heart (Chest, Titan) and Orpheus Rig (Feet, Hunter) are for sale. Hallowfire is excellent for hammer titans, and Orpheus is a *must have* for hunters.

Sweet Business is the exotic weapon, and it's "ok". It's pretty decent on a titan who has the Actium War Rig, a chest that re-fills auto rifles as you fire.

Claws (Hands, Warlock) are pretty good for general use as a devour Warlock, allowing you to keep the buff up for a longer time.

Yeah, i'm pumped to finally get Hallowfire. I haven't had an exotic for hammer titan that I really loved yet.

Funny cause I just bought an ornament for it from Tess yesterday.

Yeah, i'm pumped to finally get Hallowfire. I haven't had an exotic for hammer titan that I really loved yet.

Funny cause I just bought an ornament for it from Tess yesterday.

Yeah I've been hoping to get that one for a while for my Titan. I'd been just using Armamentarium as my exotic for solar because I had nothing better. Picked up the ornament as well.

Also went ahead and got Orpheus Rig even though I don't actually have a hunter lol.

Yeah I've been hoping to get that one for a while for my Titan. I'd been just using Armamentarium as my exotic for solar because I had nothing better. Picked up the ornament as well.

Also went ahead and got Orpheus Rig even though I don't actually have a hunter lol.

I have a hunter as well as a Titan, but I haven't leveled it. I figured I'd grab everything I didn't have from the vendor and did just that.

Back