Destiny 2

They really need some sort of lobby system to get a fire team more easily. Getting into a raid is a complete bitch at the moment. They forgot how this is not console gaming with Xbox live or psn player connectivity...

Completely agree. One of only a couple shortfalls of the game. I’m having a blast, surprisingly addictive for how simple the gear setup is.

So I got this installed and played a little this morning. Very confusing as someone new to the games, but seems to be fun. Are the classes very different? I only tried the Titan through the opening thing to the farm so far, might go back and try the others before I settle on one to play for a bit.

Gotta get some people to play with too, did we end up making an [H] clan?

Classes are basically for looks and preference on the supers. Basically their influence is low. I picked on looks basically.

I clicked to apply to the clan, how do I find out the numbers attached to the end of my name?

Ok so I joined the [H] clan for Destiny 2, but how do we see each other and group up in game ?

Ok so I joined the [H] clan for Destiny 2, but how do we see each other and group up in game ?

Just press the I key on your keyboard and go to the clan tab. I usually have my game open to the public so you can join me anytime.

Don't forget to pickup your clan banner and weekly rewards from Suraya.

What settings do you guys play on? I'm running 1440p 144hz and usually around 80 fps which is fine with Gsync but I'm getting some big drops into the 20s when I go into certain areas. Have DOF and SSAO off. GTX 1080 Hybrid at 2100mhz and a 4770k at 4.2ghz with 16GB of 1866 CL8. I guess I could bump the CPU up a little more now that I've delidded it if that will help.

20???

I can't see how that's possible unless you have render resolution at like 200%.

With a 6700k and 1080, I spend most of my time at 100+.

This game is so much more enjoyable than COD WWII unless you don't own it I suppose. I took a two day vacation from Destiny and trying to get my light level up hovering about 235 or so I see they have higher level quests 220 in the game I'll try out besides the raid.Bought my first Titan Helmet from Xur looks sweet I like that his location is in the game legendary shards are easy to come by now. I wish you could equip more than one piece of legendary gear I could see that happening later on but I don't think it ever happened in Destiny vanilla.

Destiny_2_Screenshot_2017.11.05_-_03.25.31.39.png

Destiny_2_Screenshot_2017.11.05_-_03.46.06.25.png

Destiny_2_Screenshot_2017.11.05_-_04.33.24.58.png

Last edited:
You can equip everything legendary. Exotics you can have only one weapon and one armor piece equipped at a time.

I really wish this was on Steam. I have $30 in my steam wallet and nothing to spend it on right now.

I might have to join the [H] clan seeing as with my current clan I cant find anyone to play with due to my gaming hours.
How large is the current clan player base?

I joined the clan. I am going to work on finishing the story line now. I have maxed out my glimmer and have nothing to waste it on. I am around 235 power level right now.

I joined the clan. I am going to work on finishing the story line now. I have maxed out my glimmer and have nothing to waste it on. I am around 235 power level right now.

When I hit the glimmer cap i 1) buy all the maps/reports from Cayde and 2) buy a bunch of gear mods (the randomly generated mods). There may be a more efficient way of spending glimmer but that’s what I’ve been doing so far.

Trials is pretty fun but really accentuates the pack meta. The time it takes to kill individually is high to the point that it's a huge risk to ever leave your team's side. Combined with massive cooldowns on almost everything and floaty physics, I feel like PVP in general does a really poor job of making you feel like a badass guardian.

Jumping is a fucking death sentence and you're near guaranteed to be dead before you hit the ground. Clutches without super or power weapons are exceedingly rare. And even simple abilities take forever.

Like oh cool this one warlock class has a mid air dodge. In practice it moves you 3 feet to the side and you can't use it again for another couple minutes. It's so hilariously lackluster.

Not really sure what they were going for with the PVP since Destiny 1 was quite a bit faster paced. This is just like Halo but with less choice. You can't even pick your game mode.

I am Level 17, power level like 165 or so. DO I just keep playing the storyline until I reach Level 20, then other stuff opens up for me ?

And again, how do we Guild chat ? I mean Clan chat ? I am on the [H] Clan, and wish we could communicate in the game via chat, like " /g " in WoW.

Either this game has issues or my system is unstable. This game, and only Destiny 2, causes numerous blue screens. No other game causes problems and my system is stable when tested using Prime95, RealBench, etc.

Anyone else experience the same? The game looks damn good, but I don't see it pushing my system harder than newer games like Shadow of War, Dishonored 2, etc.

So what's the [H] verdict? Is it good? Does it have staying power (200+ hours)? Should I just keep messing around with Warframe once in a while instead? Worth it if I get a cheap Nvidia key?

Either this game has issues or my system is unstable. This game, and only Destiny 2, causes numerous blue screens. No other game causes problems and my system is stable when tested using Prime95, RealBench, etc.

Anyone else experience the same? The game looks damn good, but I don't see it pushing my system harder than newer games like Shadow of War, Dishonored 2, etc.
I've played for many hours without any stability problems.

I've actually been getting frequent game crashes, oddly enough on my desktop AND laptop. Happens when loading, alt tabbing, and when quitting, the game will just lock up and I'll have to ctrl alt delete.

This one random crashes my 1080Ti and even hard locked me today. First game in a long time that's done that.

a new hotfix is coming out tomorrow, November 6th...the patch aims to fix the "hitching" issues that popped up in the PC version after the release of 1.0.6.1

What settings do you guys play on? I'm running 1440p 144hz and usually around 80 fps which is fine with Gsync but I'm getting some big drops into the 20s when I go into certain areas. Have DOF and SSAO off. GTX 1080 Hybrid at 2100mhz and a 4770k at 4.2ghz with 16GB of 1866 CL8. I guess I could bump the CPU up a little more now that I've delidded it if that will help.

I'm playing at max with a render resolution at 150 at 1600p. Seems to do well. Don't drop below 60fps.

However, I've had to drop memory vram frequencies because of red artifacts.... And only with this game.

I've played for many hours without any stability problems.

The only issues I had was windows trying to install the Fall Creators update while I was playing.. I had two pretty good pauses which raised an eyebrow, then the game reducing to background because windows update was trying to schedule a reboot but I didn't see that until I stopped playing. Crazy. Aside from that it's been running very nicely at 4k. I've been really impressed with the feel of the engine overall. It's got a very 'connected' feeling and really smooth.

Here I'm like light level 245 Bungie must expect me to run though the game again? I started the level 220 quest and it takes you to the first quest you started hell with that I suppose die hards would plow though the content again getting guns tha scale to their level.
I'm done unless the DLC is good Levithan Raid is still way out of reach I mean you can't even find people in public to give you a rez for events not that I care if they rez me or not. Events are no longer giving me good XP because of my level.

Back