Destiny 2

I'm having fun in with the Story now driving the Tank though the tunnels and Beat some Cabal Boss who sicked dogs on you. I'm light level 203 but that just mean I have to Grind alot more in order to get the better stuff I wonder what Xur's stuff will scale at this weekend.

Oh yeah severs are down right now scheduled update.

Just got the wifey to start it on Monday. She’s rusty so she struggled with the first solo missions but we got to co-op Tuesday night- and now it’s “hurry up and get home, let’s play Destiny after dinner.”

I can't get mine to play shooters like this. She'll marathon Dragon Age and Mass Effect for days on end, but if there's no (real) story, she won't touch it.

I can't get mine to play shooters like this. She'll marathon Dragon Age and Mass Effect for days on end, but if there's no (real) story, she won't touch it.
Mine was hooked on aRPG like Diablo 3 so once I showed her Destiny also was a loot chase she was in. I did coach her a lot on FPS, but she took to Far Cry 4 very well- she wanted a bow in Destiny.

This game is a blast, as long as you don't think about it in the traditional MMO sense. It's great for jumping into if you only have an hour or two to game. I've been having fun doing things solo or finding random players. I do need to find a Clan though, I think that would make it much more fun.

^^ yes yes all of that. My jump in with guns-a-blazin' style actually works fairly well which I love. Standing on the edge of things with cover nearby works too when things are too crazy. All in all I am so digging all of the guns and combat in this game.

This game is a blast, as long as you don't think about it in the traditional MMO sense. It's great for jumping into if you only have an hour or two to game. I've been having fun doing things solo or finding random players. I do need to find a Clan though, I think that would make it much more fun.

^^ yes yes all of that. My jump in with guns-a-blazin' style actually works fairly well which I love. Standing on the edge of things with cover nearby works too when things are too crazy. All in all I am so digging all of the guns and combat in this game.

i'm having a blast with this game too. i've been having fun for longer playing sessions (3-4 hours). i spend most of my time in the open world but i also bounce in and out of the crucible and run strikes periodically. game is great.

i started with a Hunter class and have that character to power level 265, but in hindsight i probably should have started with a Warlock. it fits my play style a little better. a couple nights ago i started a Warlock character. what can i say i like the grind :D

I found out about Commander's Blessing and that whole rabbit trail on The Farm. ;)

Just got the wifey to start it on Monday. She’s rusty so she struggled with the first solo missions but we got to co-op Tuesday night- and now it’s “hurry up and get home, let’s play Destiny after dinner.”

Mine was hooked on aRPG like Diablo 3 so once I showed her Destiny also was a loot chase she was in. I did coach her a lot on FPS, but she took to Far Cry 4 very well- she wanted a bow in Destiny.

Where in the hell are you all finding women that like video games?!?!?!?!?!?

Where in the hell are you all finding women that like video games?!?!?!?!?!?

They're not that rare these days. The stigma of being a gamer disappeared around the turn of the century. Granted, my wife isn't even 1/10 as hardcore as I am, but she'll play (or watch) anything of interest. She can name all of the best Street Fighter players, which is pretty awesome IMO :p

Mine plays puzzle games (like Syberia series, etc) endlessly but doesn't care about shooters. I've tried... the closest I came was to show her WASD on the keyboard for movement on some game she was playing that had actual movement. She has a hard time with moving in one direction and looking in another. She prefers to click on things. Oh well.

Mine plays puzzle games (like Syberia series, etc) endlessly but doesn't care about shooters. I've tried... the closest I came was to show her WASD on the keyboard for movement on some game she was playing that had actual movement. She has a hard time with moving in one direction and looking in another. She prefers to click on things. Oh well.

Much like I've become, my wife is mostly a pad gamer. Her PC is just a hand-me-down of whatever I had a couple years ago. She rocks an Xbox 360 pad for most things, but can play with a KB/M on games like Dragon Age. With pseudo-shooters like Tomb Raider and Mass Effect she sticks to the pad. For that matter, so do I. Once I started gaming on a TV from my couch, it's hard not to.

Anyone else think the guy on the battle.net app looks like Ryan Reynolds? Maybe with a dip in and a bit of an underbite...

I think i'm at the final act in the story it's light level 170 but I'm 214 now jumping from event to event is fun but the events are kinda boring i dont expect them to change since this a console game.

I must of spent some exotic shards on something I lost abot 15 of them finally got a sparrow.

If anyone is around level 15 and wants to group up send me a message. I have a Vent server and play after work 6pm and on EST.

I'm done with this game defeated Ghaul no way would I pick up the DLC because everything would be a rehash of what Destiny is suppose to be. Light level 221 or something depends on the armor I equip.
The Raid is not open to me I don't even know if it's updated I don't care though it's way too hard for me to even care about it.This game went really really big lots of blinding light towards the end of the game =) But I see why Angry Joe is pissed off looking forward to COD WWII tomorrow. This game looks so good but the interaction is shallow which is why I'm done with it.

Destiny_2_Screenshot_2017.11.02_-_18.16.33.35.png

Not sure what people's thoughts are on keybindings... but you can set two bindings per action - you just have to do it manually.

%APPDATA%\Roaming\Bungie\DestinyPC\prefs\cvars.xml said:
<cvar name="switch_weapons" value="unused!unused" />
<cvar name="next_weapon" value="unused!unused" />
<cvar name="previous_weapon" value="unused!unused" />
<cvar name="primary_weapon" value="1!mouse wheel up" />
<cvar name="special_weapon" value="2!mouse wheel down" />
<cvar name="heavy_weapon" value="3!middle mouse button" />

https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Desti...ndings_by_manually_editing_configuration_file

Last edited:
I used a controller for the game no way would I use a keyboard I just used a keyboard to exit and start the game. Too easy to be flanked otherwise.

No stuttering here, but I did run into two instances (over the course of 20'ish minutes) where the game paused for about 1/2 second. Both were areas littered with enemies, but that's something that didn't happen before.
You still can't exit the game with a gamepad. It simply won't let you say "yes" to confirm you want to go back to your desktop.

I'm getting major hesitations when a lot of enemies are around and I did not have an issue before. Hopefully they can get this fixed.

I'm getting major hesitations when a lot of enemies are around and I did not have an issue before. Hopefully they can get this fixed.

I noticed this last night. It's always been buttery smooth prior to that, so I thought it was strange.

Hmmm. My two hitches do sound like what other people are posting about. There's a shot I only encountered it twice because it's specific to certain levels, mobs, classes, scenarios, etc.
Oh well - I'll be out of town this weekend, so I'll just hope they fix it soon.

Game is getting very repetitive, and I feel stuck in a rut. I am Level 13, like power level 135, but can't find anything new to do ? I always end up in the same spot, the southeast corner of the city area. I did all the quests there, can't seem to find more ? The NPC doesn't have new quest for me ? I did got to Titan, did most of that, I think there's more there ? But didn't see the NPC quest giver.

netcode of an exceedingly high caliber

why can someone lag this hard and be so violently effective... all fucking match.

Game is getting very repetitive, and I feel stuck in a rut. I am Level 13, like power level 135, but can't find anything new to do ? I always end up in the same spot, the southeast corner of the city area. I did all the quests there, can't seem to find more ? The NPC doesn't have new quest for me ? I did got to Titan, did most of that, I think there's more there ? But didn't see the NPC quest giver.

Look for the symbol on the map that looks like ||=|| that is where the main story quest is at. You might have to do the light level subclass which you do 3 times in the game in order for it to pop up.

How do I keep a speeder bike ? Is there a way to bring that up ? Or only by finding thrk by killing bad guys?

So I got this installed and played a little this morning. Very confusing as someone new to the games, but seems to be fun. Are the classes very different? I only tried the Titan through the opening thing to the farm so far, might go back and try the others before I settle on one to play for a bit.

Gotta get some people to play with too, did we end up making an [H] clan?

Back