Destiny 2

I can't do it. Compared to the super fast run and gun of a Birthright/Recluse combo, this bow in something fast paced like Gambit was hell. Luckily...

No more!

View attachment 169928

Makes me wonder why i'm going after this Hush in the first place...

You are a very patient and dedicated player.

My masterworks Subtle Calamity is one of my favorite go-tos in PVE but that really looks a long, tall, tedious, and frustrating order.

Last edited:
I've got a decent Subtle Calamity. It has Archer's Tempo and Dragonfly. I think it has a stability masterwork which is the only problem with it. I'd masterwork it if it had a draw time masterwork. That said, it is a go to for me when I need to use a bow. I like the Spiteful Fang, but I can't get a really good one. I've been trying for some time.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
You are a very patient and dedicated player.

My masterworks Subtle Calamity is one of my favorite go-tos in PVE but that really looks a long, tall, tedious, and frustrating order.

They put the Pinnacles in the game as something to chase and chasing something whether it be a title or weapon is what I like to do so I'm happy to do it, as annoying as it is. Probably 5 hours on Sunday and 4 hours last night to finish the bow kills and finished the night at 67% on Medals.

I just seem to prefer to always be moving fast and shooting up close so my personal playstyle it doesn't mesh well with bows. Hush however looks to be pretty cool when Archers Gambit procs so i'm looking forward to that.

like this
Gambit question - what's up with folk not picking up motes? I've run more than a fist full of matches where team members were killing adds and actively _NOT_ picking up motes. Is that part of some quest requirement or something?

I mean sure.. nice for me when I pick up that play style so I am constantly banking 15 motes, and not killing much... but the motes left on the field, and evaporate, really chaps my warlock ass.

Gambit question - what's up with folk not picking up motes? I've run more than a fist full of matches where team members were killing adds and actively _NOT_ picking up motes. Is that part of some quest requirement or something?

I mean sure.. nice for me when I pick up that play style so I am constantly banking 15 motes, and not killing much... but the motes left on the field, and evaporate, really chaps my warlock ass.

I often wonder this myself. A few weeks ago, everyone would shove you out of the way to pick up motes. Now, no one seems to bother.

Almost every time I kill a group of adds I have to run in circles where they died to make sure all the motes actually get picked up. The detection for that is atrocious.

Maybe they just didn't realize?

Then again this Hush quest has absolutely zero requirements for banking motes or even winning the game. Kills and medals are all you're after and there are plenty of ways to get those and still not contribute to the overall team fight.

Yeah, I've been shoved around. I noticed, a few months back, the mote pickup radius got small.. but this is different.. these folk shoot, shoot, shoot.. and avoid motes like they are plague bearing river rats.

*shrug* What ever.. I guess it helped tick off a few gambit triumphs for motes banked.

like this
Good it wasn't just me. I also had some bad runs in Gambit last night. I don't understand the people not picking up motes, either. I had an AFK in at least one of those, too.

I can understand the motes (generic people playing games are dumb and stuck in some version of COD in my experience) I'll never understand the AFK'ers. Go grind something else if your just going to sit there.

Man I'm so happy I got this Milita's Birthright from Lake of Shadows the last time it was a Nightfall 10 WEEKS AGO.

RNG for the sake of RNG is stupid. I'd like to hear a single good reason for Nightfalls to not just be on a rotation.

like this
Man I'm so happy I got this Milita's Birthright from Lake of Shadows the last time it was a Nightfall 10 WEEKS AGO.

RNG for the sake of RNG is stupid. I'd like to hear a single good reason for Nightfalls to not just be on a rotation.

'Level' gating or grind increasing. Its what they do.

like this
I tried to login about 5 hours ago when I got up to grind for 30 before hitting the shower, got in but was quickly booted by the servers.

like this
For the love of Peter - what is with Warden of Nothing?! It's been in nightfall rotation for months!

Lake of Shadows is on a 10 week dry spell, and Strange Terrain 9 weeks.

*cries in osprey*

like this
Is Warden of Nothing still in rotation this week? It was last week, but I haven't checked it today after the reset.

like this
Turned in 400 IB tokens. Two Swarm of the Raven's, neither with Spike Grenades.

like this
I see this every once in awhile in the Crucible. Mostly in Rumble matches. I've never seen this in Gambit.

Glad to hear it, up to yesterday it was about every 5 matches I'd hit an AFK'er. Last night though... I don't think I'll hit Gambit on a Monday for a while.

like this
Finally got it. First thing I saw was a message saying that Thursday they are going to take the game offline for a few hours for server maintenance and such.

Turned in 400 IB tokens. Two Swarm of the Raven's, neither with Spike Grenades.

I got one today with spike grenades. I think it also has snap shot sights and ambitious assassin. So the other perks are pretty crappy. I've got an Acantha-D that's better.

Heroic Menagerie is no freaking joke, especially with Blackout. Looking forward to not having that shit on next time but we got through it and got the emblem. Outbreaks were the answer.

Limited Blessings challenge in Crown is also the easiest raid challenge yet, IMO.

Last edited:
like this
Wow.. talk about taking a knee for their player base. About time.

So Lake of Shadows is some 'Milita Birthright' grenade launcher? Is that worth getting?
The exotic shell on inverted spire looks nice..

can't remember if I have long goodbye or not.

So Lake of Shadows is some 'Milita Birthright' grenade launcher? Is that worth getting?

I absolutely love mine for PvP and for some light PvE. Its got proximity grenades which is great for PvP. I'm going to be farming for a god roll this week/weekend for sure and hope for one at least with Spike Grenades. It'll be my knock-off Mountaintop.

The God Roll:

Volatile Launch / Quick Launch / Hard Launch

Proxy (with VL) / Spike (with QL) / Blinding (with HL)

Ambitious Assassin (Quick Draw is good here if you have ALH, but not as good as AA)

Auto Load Holster (this slot matters least if you have AA)

Reload Masterwork (Handling is easy 2nd unless you have QD in which maxes handling)

I cant wait to do a nightfall, it’ll be my first time actually (outside D1)

It's worth getting just to be able to run the triple GL setup for the lulz (Militias + Fighting Lion + any heavy GL).

It's worth getting just to be able to run the triple GL setup for the lulz (Militias + Fighting Lion + any heavy GL).

My setup for finishing Wendigo and my occasional attempts and moving Mountaintop forward.

My setup for finishing Wendigo and my occasional attempts and moving Mountaintop forward.

I want to go for recluse, but I think I'm going to wait until the LoW nerf later in the summer before I bother. From what I understand, comp is like 100% LoW abuse on PC right now.

I want to go for recluse, but I think I'm going to wait until the LoW nerf later in the summer before I bother. From what I understand, comp is like 100% LoW abuse on PC right now.

I've head the same. Basically you can't compete unless you're doing the same.

I've head the same. Basically you can't compete unless you're doing the same.

Right, and since Spider has never been nice to me, I don't actually have a LoW to abuse. Granted, it was terrible for so long I didn't really put any effort into grinding his bounties. Either way, comp is sweaty enough already...I don't even want to bother when it's broken and sweaty.

Edit: BTW, if anyone wants to help me run zero hour tonight, let me know. I got around to getting up to that point for OBP, so I just need a group now.

Edit: BTW, if anyone wants to help me run zero hour tonight, let me know. I got around to getting up to that point for OBP, so I just need a group now.

We'll be playing in Discord tonight. One of the other guys and I will definitely jump in.

O, i'll have to look up the new strats now that Whisper has been nerfed. That was the tank killing machine.

We'll be playing in Discord tonight. One of the other guys and I will definitely jump in.

O, i'll have to look up the new strats now that Whisper has been nerfed. That was the tank killing machine.

If you are full on ammunition, it still is.

like this
Back