I'm thinking of selling my desktop and purchasing a laptop. Question is what laptop is going to the equivalent to my desktop?
My current desktop features:
AMD 64 3000+ socket 939
1GB Ballistix
BFG 6800GT AGP
74GB Raptor
NEC DVD reader/writer
Thats the core of my desktop. What laptop would be close to the performance of my current desktop and between the price ranges of 1000.00 1500.00? I prefer at least a 17 lcd.
I was on Dell.com today and the Dell Inspiron 9300 with a 7200rpm hard drive and a 6800 video card is what Im considering getting.
I guess I could just save some bucks, keep the desktop and get a decent laptop, perhaps the 9300 with all the standard features. That's only 999$...
My current desktop features:
AMD 64 3000+ socket 939
1GB Ballistix
BFG 6800GT AGP
74GB Raptor
NEC DVD reader/writer
Thats the core of my desktop. What laptop would be close to the performance of my current desktop and between the price ranges of 1000.00 1500.00? I prefer at least a 17 lcd.
I was on Dell.com today and the Dell Inspiron 9300 with a 7200rpm hard drive and a 6800 video card is what Im considering getting.
I guess I could just save some bucks, keep the desktop and get a decent laptop, perhaps the 9300 with all the standard features. That's only 999$...