• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Demonoid registration is now open!!!

It's still open!!!! or it's open again!!! anyway, grab 'em and growl!
 
registration is closed now. Anyone have an invite they are willing to give? Shoot me a PM, thanks!
 
Hadn't looked in a while, so I've got 5 up for grabs. PM me and I'll PM you the code. First come, first serve!
 
I've got a few. Anyone who needs them PM me.

Out..will post back when there's more :)
 
Last edited:
I a have invite available.


Been having lots of trouble getting a google voice invite or an invite to mma-tracker.net so priority would go to anyone who could get me either one of those.



Google voice invite received. Now just looking for a mma-tracker invite!


 
Last edited:
I signed up just to see what demoniod was, its just a bunch of pirate stuff how sad. Won't be using the account I made. Please buy the stuff you want.
 
Back
Top