Demonoid registration is now open!!!

Since when do Demonoid invite codes have the generator's user name at the beginning? I wonder if that is a bug or something new.

Since when do Demonoid invite codes have the generator's user name at the beginning? I wonder if that is a bug or something new.

im seeing the same thing. i dont even want to post a code now because im afraid of big daddy government thinking i put towels on my head.

They must have just done this in the last 3-4 days.

i wonder if they just got too many people abusing the system, so now they want to track closer and more easily who is recommending who, cause i know their rules state the person who gives the code can be held responsible for someone if they abuse the site.

Signed up... thanks! Unfortunately I'm not too impressed so far. I don't see much that isn't on the public sites and the one thing I'm downloading is going 70 KB/s down 250 KB/s up. Dayum, gotta limit that up speed lol! I'm not THAT generous.

You could look non-stop for 48 hours straight and still not have a good idea of what is listed on this site. Keep looking.

demonoid key up for grabs first come first served.
evilempierX7vjlyxtmxzn6suvurf5fare028gjq8qm24

Here are 4 more first come first served. Enjoy.
evilempierX49qbc4dsuvim06iymuc1orkbcgsxit8hbp
evilempierXfewhj1d8ag6dkh5588viaqu2nl7qdcfz09
evilempierXq7jo61viultlmsz6gv2b9u2pm4d8p1g35l
evilempierX9ey5glja8dcqmglt45gcxr5ek5kxd5qhhj

Signed up... thanks! Unfortunately I'm not too impressed so far. I don't see much that isn't on the public sites and the one thing I'm downloading is going 70 KB/s down 250 KB/s up. Dayum, gotta limit that up speed lol! I'm not THAT generous.
Demonoid definitely isn't as fast as it used to be. I rarely use it anymore as even public trackers often give higher speeds, compared to other private trackers...well it doesn't compare. Only use it because I have a high ratio there. :)

i agree with whats said. demonoid seems to actually have less then public sites do, and for sure is slower.

they do seem reliable though, and for the things i get demonoid works well.

I want to try this site out. I've only used public sites so I'd like to try this and see what the hoopla is about.

lol, now all you need to do is post 11,000 more times and your golden

post # isnt everything though, my post ratio is around .7 per day :)

it just means i dont contribute to the community much, which is very true, i'm like a leech.

i dont suppose anyone want to invite me to be a leech :(

ah well.

I want to try this site out. I've only used public sites so I'd like to try this and see what the hoopla is about.

Demonoid is essentially a public tracker. Actual private trackers don't hand out invites like candy and/or open registration several times a year. They also demand a ~1:1 ratio (Demonoid states they do but in reality they don't). Speeds are usually much slower than private trackers due to the popularity and lack of ratio enforcement. Still, it is a good site for less popular things.

lol, now all you need to do is post 11,000 more times and your golden

post # isnt everything though, my post ratio is around .7 per day :)

it just means i dont contribute to the community much, which is very true, i'm like a leech.

i dont suppose anyone want to invite me to be a leech :(

ah well.

well, im just saying no matter where your at, just like you FanZ you are a [H]ard|Gawd at 7.2 Years. we are all apart of the community, at least you have posted thats what really counts. im wondering how many people just sign up just to get stuff and dont contribute to the forum.

randomdean100Xni1su0o0jed13wbe59kyplqqw
randomdean100Xixk8jnycyjw3dhx97ujyq7zdoycgcs8
randomdean100Xfkefx85zzzhp9wom0r93iuzpzk8hmo9
randomdean100Xccuilkdgu5tpmkb6yw9az3rq3hcmwvj
randomdean100Xunq72fq68lmdt4pf9hl5c6jjo93ugyn

Back