Demigod Coupons

mastercheeze

2[H]4U
Kotaku is saying that everyone who bought and registered demigod is getting a 50% off "apology" coupon. Anyone want to spread the love to the brothers in [H]?

Mods/Admins, if this is inappropriate, please let me know - I will close it immediately!

Heh, I would give it out, but I already have someone in mind I'm giving it to. Sorry man. The game is great (Even at full price, IMO). Stardock / GPG are doing whatever they can right now to fix out the kinks, plus 2 more demigods are in the works as we speak.

"As a token of our appreciation to our customers who have waited patiently while we've addressed the on-line multiplayer difficulties, we present you with this 50% off coupon on purchasing a second copy of the digital version of Demigod for your friends or family. This will only be valid until early next week so this would be a good time to use it.

In addition, next week we will be sending out a second coupon that will give users 20% off of any game or application on Impulse. To help encourage an active Demigod community, we will be occasionally be sending out additional coupons to active players of Demigod (people who play more than a couple of hours a week)."

Been out of the loop, anyone care to give me a simple rough shakedown on what this game is?

www.demigodthegame.com

Action RTS. Heroes based. Multiplayer. Money/experience/teamscore resource management. Controversial connections issues, largely resolved for many people. Similar to DotA.

Too bad its a digital copy. I'm ok with steam but I don't want a bunch of different steam like services. Not sure how their version works though.

Damnit, they didn't email me with a coupon and I know someone who would like to use it too. Wtf.

Mass emails to stardock here I come, promised a coupon and didn't get one.

My friends do not want to play this sorry excuse for a multiplayer game. Yes, the online component, and arguably the core of the game, is borked.....still. I, however, enjoy the game on the 1 and 10 chance I get a multiplayer game going that session.

That said, I got the 50% off apology coupon and I'm giving it away to anyone who wants it here.

DO NOT PM ME. FIRST PERSON TO POST HERE WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT REALLY WANTS TO TRY AND PLAY THIS GAME GETS IT.

Damn. :/
I'm a big fan of RTS games and I've been dying to give this a try. Not a lot of FPS games are interesting me at the moment, and the group I usually play with on Killing Floor doesn't have internet for awhile.

If anyone has a spare coupon and doesn't have any one in mind that they're giving it to, I would love to receive it!
Hope somebody out there has one!

My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks!

Last edited:
Too bad its a digital copy. I'm ok with steam but I don't want a bunch of different steam like services. Not sure how their version works though.

The client doesn't need to be running to launch the game unlike steam. Impulse is also the backbone for connections during multiplayer for this and future games.

If anyone has a coupon I would love to pick this up. Send me a PM. Or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

I was able to get a code from someone at the impulse forums. Disregard this post now.

Last edited:
I would like one of these coupons if anyone has one to spare. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]
I never check it, so please let me know if you send me one along your in-game name so I make sure to get the coupon and we can team up.

please send me a coupon thanks !
i might have a game to send to you in return!
please pm me

So they apologize by essentially asking you to buy another copy? Sounds more like a "we should at least recoup some even at 50% sales since we've already bombed" rather than an apology /boggled

So they apologize by essentially asking you to buy another copy? Sounds more like a "we should at least recoup some even at 50% sales since we've already bombed" rather than an apology /boggled

while it is certainly a strange way to apologize or make up for the problems they've had, the sales charts indicate that demigod has been selling pretty well all through the last month.

I'd like to get a 50% off code too, definitely will buy if I do :). PM please, I don't want to post my email on an open board.

Same here. If someone has a code, i'd be most appreciative. Thanks ! (Pm plz)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Well it seems the coupons are working for them. @ 50% off a lot of people are jumping on the game.

You have to register all copies on impulse retail and dc. This seems like a really dumb excuse not to play the game. Anyways I got my coupon. If anyone needs one.

edit: code gone..

I still need a code, please PM if you have one instead of just posting "first PM gets it" :)... appreciate it!

Back