Dell UltraSharp U3011 30" S-IPS 2560x1600 monitor $1049.30+tax incl. ship @ Dell

Ordered one. I have been on the fence about getting a 30-inch monitor for a long time, and life is short....

I hate dell, I bought this a few weeks after it came out for $1349 :(

But I love the monitor, it pairs well with my 3007 WFPHC

Looks like they've raised the price. In my cart the monitor is currently $1,499 and the applied coupon takes off $374.75 for a total of $1,124.25 + taxes. Is there something I'm missing here?

Nope. I was thinking about the 27inch and noticed the same thing; raised prices ...

Looks like they've raised the price. In my cart the monitor is currently $1,499 and the applied coupon takes off $374.75 for a total of $1,124.25 + taxes. Is there something I'm missing here?

I hate dell, I bought this a few weeks after it came out for $1349 :(

But I love the monitor, it pairs well with my 3007 WFPHC

I couldn't stand that. My monitors all need to look the same. Anything else would drive me crazy.

The price was not raised, the coupon is only doing 25% off now, instead of the originally advertised 30% off.
Simply join a online chat or call them and say you have the picture of the original coupon saying 30% off until jan 31st. They will give you the full 30% off.
If you really want the picture you can grab it off the second page of the SD comments on the deal.

Hope this helps save you guys a few bucks. :)

Klink

Last edited:
The price was not raised, the coupon is only doing 25% off now, instead of the originally advertised 30% off.

Thanks for the clarification. Anything over a couple hundred bucks usually makes me wait a few days to see if I really need it.

id love one but cant see myself buying any monitor at that price... unless i jump up a couple tax brackets

I really want to get this, then it's time for a full system upgrade....geez. $1124 is still not bad, hope I can still get it for $1049 with the picture posted on SlickDeals.

Well I was going to pull the trigger today or later this week on those 3x U2311H's to run portrait with, even was going to friver an hour &15min to Ikea to pick out a new galant or fredrik desk for those monitors.

Now I guess I'll have to pick out a desk for a 30"+26" secondary. Back to the tape measure. Hello $1,124 monitor.

dang ive been waiting forever for a 30inch.

Still on this Dell 2005FPW =). Hopefully it will be on sale during tax time.

I'm dying to upgrade to a 30" screen here, but gotta wait until the tax refund rolls in, which won't happen until the W2's come in and I can actually file.

When that happens, I'll grab a screen like this and upgrade the video cards to drive it nicely.

Shipping Method: 3-5 Day Delivery
Shipped Date: 1/6/2011
Estimated Delivery Date: 1/11/2011

Yup, my delivery date is the 12th.

I had to try a few times on chat before getting a guy that would honor the 30%.
I couldn't stand that. My monitors all need to look the same. Anything else would drive me crazy.
I just demand symmetry in mine, heh. Outside ones can be different than center ones, but two non-identical next to each other and I start plucking my eyelashes out and develop ticks.

Figures, I just bought a refurb for $950 a week ago. I likely would have bought new for only $100-$150 more...

Oh well, the refurb I got looks flawless to me. Just don't have that warranty. :\

Yup, my delivery date is the 12th.

I had to try a few times on chat before getting a guy that would honor the 30%.

I just demand symmetry in mine, heh. Outside ones can be different than center ones, but two non-identical next to each other and I start plucking my eyelashes out and develop ticks.
Why didn't you just do it in the online store as a coupon?

How much better is this than first gen 30" monitors like the HP Lp3065 OR Dell 3007?

One of the only regret I have of selling electronics is letting go of my HP 30".

5 ultrasharp 23" IPS Full HD panel @ $199 each beats the shit out of this.

Yeah, dell thought they were being sneaky, and downed it to 25%. I actually do have a small business account and rep, and he couldn't believe it. He asked where I got this coupon from because he couldn't get close to matching this price on his own.
I told him the internet fairy gave it to me.

Internet bandwidth is hardly sufficient to support a 2560x1600 RDP session at 32 bit color in this state :(

There is data that comes over to your side, but the actual rendering of the window is done locally.

OP couldn't use the coupon code to get 30% as Dell changed the coupon code to be 25% off instead of the original 30%.

OP? I am the OP, and I already own a Dell 3007WFP-HC.... I wasn't trying to use the coupon code.

EDIT: Oh, I misunderstood what you meant... yeah they changed it to 25% but as some have said you may be able to get the 30% by contacting Dell.

this is a very hot deal, 3 of these for eyeinfinity will set you back only $3,000...........

this is a very hot deal, 3 of these for eyeinfinity will set you back only $3,000...........

Until you add video cards and a power supply. Then your set back about another grand or more. Cost of Eyefinity / NV Surround without the computer, just video cards, adapters and monitors for 3x30"s is about $4,000+.

Back