Dell Small Business: 25% off 2005FPW

brom42

2[H]4U
Woke up to this little deal in my inbox:

25% OFF DELL 2005FPW FLAT
PANEL MONITORS!

Enter coupon code* Q$50QXDN$62JF6 at checkout for 25% off Dell 2005FPW flat panel monitors.

Expires 03/22/06.

* One coupon per customer. One time use only. Non-transferable. Offers not combinable with other offers, discounts or coupons.

**Edit**

Here is the link for it: www1.us.dell.com/content/topics/promo.aspx/q1wk7_email_jump1?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd

Is this good for anywhere or just direct from Dell? I doubt it, but will they pricematch?

Thanks,
jkpq45

jkpq45 said:
Is this good for anywhere or just direct from Dell? I doubt it, but will they pricematch?

Thanks,
jkpq45

I got the email direct from dell. I updated the OP to include the link to the deal.

I got this deal too...

Honestly, they don't seem like deals to me anymore. They have been available on and off for ~$360-420 for the past couple months. I've been watching it closely. No reason to jump on it...

g0dM@n said:
I got this deal too...

Honestly, they don't seem like deals to me anymore. They have been available on and off for ~$360-420 for the past couple months. I've been watching it closely. No reason to jump on it...

They are trying to dump all of the 2405's to make way for the 2407's. I went for the 3007 myself.

I got mine for $422 after tax/shipping with 5 year warranty :D I thought that was pretty good. Just called dell instead of ordering online.

Since I'm not going to be using it... here another 25% coupon code (just in case OP's code doesn't work). Again... code expires on 3/22.

HR59MD9PH9G30L

Back