Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hoof said:I already have a 2405fpw and a 2005fpw, I know if they come out with a 30 inch its just a matter of time before I buy one too![]()
Heh, no, he's not. I didn't know anything except a completely unreliable rumor about any other 30" displays when I posted that @ WSG forums. Now I'm definitely waiting for the Dell and the Samsung 30 inchers... Should be out early 2006.Happy Hopping said:http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1676&highlight=apple+30
someone at this web site also posted the same rumor, unless it is the same guy as the original poster of this forum.
Hoof, are you the same guy posted as "weemies"? If not, that's a lot of rumor. And you know what they said about "rumors"? They are usually true.
Yeah, here's where I read about the Samsung display:pawstar said:Hmm, if a Samsung 30" is scheduled that would be great - they usually have some good quality monitors. I would be weary of buying a Dell 30" due to their poor QC like with their 24er.![]()
weemies said:Yeah, here's where I read about the Samsung display:
http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=27&threadid=1739441&enterthread=y
Waterboy said:I got some info on the 30" from Dell a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was old info. He gave me some specs, but I don't remember now. I'll put up some info tomorrow when I get to work. I also asked him about pricing, but he couldn't tell me at the time.
Agreed.EnderW said:I'll most likey keep my LCD until the SED displays are out
quality > quantity
cburwell said:Any word on other inputs? It looks like D-SUB is gone for PC conectivity (atleast based on the information provided). I am really just wondering about component of HDMI inputs for console gaming.
pawstar said:Hmm, if a Samsung 30" is scheduled that would be great - they usually have some good quality monitors. I would be weary of buying a Dell 30" due to their poor QC like with their 24er.![]()
You're kidding right...?1c3d0g: said:God damn...like someone said before me, there's no way I'm going to upgrade to this one.In fact, this is the end of the road for me with desktops. I've had enough...
![]()
There's superior LCD-based technology that will be cheaper and probably available sooner.EnderW said:I'll most likey keep my LCD until the SED displays are out
quality > quantity
EnderW said:I'll most likey keep my LCD until the SED displays are out
quality > quantity