Dell 2405FWP $849 Shipped (USA)

Hi, I found this info and thought you guys may benefit. I ordered mine. He said he will continue to take orders monday.

Peace

[email protected]

The guy's name is Ralph. Email him and tell him Victor sent you. He will hook you up for $849 Shipped. Lowest price so far...

I sent my phone# and got a call very quickly.

Have Fun!!

Actually, wipro works for Dell, so it's all legit. They are an outsourced company in India. The guy speaks very clear English, so that is a non-issue.

Please post updates. I am not sure about non-US pricing. :D

Damn! I'm gonna try that right now!! I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the tip!

good Lord, these are some crazy deals going on with this monitor.

and to think that I thought I got a good deal on a newly introduced 24" bad boy for $1199 minus 10% and now these deals are popping up left and right.

oh, and by the way. I cancelled my first order and did another order. this time my 2405FP was $899 (plus local sales tax) w/ free overnite shipping. and the kind rep even threw in a 500VA battery back-up at no charge. I told him I really didnt need one and he said, "oh well. you're getting one for free anyway." :D

ahh yes, life is definately good. ;)

Do you place your order in a cart and have them update the price? Even though they are outsourced by Dell I'm still nervous about giving some guy in India my CC# over the phone.

I just pulled the trigger. I would say Gabe is a gold ol amurican as far as I can tell. I got a order confirmation from Dell in less than 5 min. I

I just found out that my original order already shipped. I guess I can order a 2405 through wipro.com on a different credit card and then return the first monitor after the $849 2405 arrives.

I just noticed you're saying $849 shipped . Is that before tax?

I just emailed him asking for a quote. I gave him my phone number within the email, and this is what he responded with.

Hi Krenshin,
Will call you back on Monday and help you out with the pricing !
Regards,
Ralph.

Too bad I work on monday. :(

I just did the same thing. Ralph's gonna call on Monday. If he can get me that $849 price, I'll order it. I contacted Dell to see if they'd simply credit my card to equal these new discounted 2405 prices. They won't do it and suggested that I return my 2405 and then order another one at the lower price. Not too efficient, if you ask me. That's gonna cost Dell a sale if Ralph comes through for me.

Thanks for the info. They just called me back today, but the price was $860. Still too good of a deal to pass up.

I hope it's down to like 700-800ish by the time I need a new monitor in the fall for law school, but I doubt it.

Yeah, Sk33 don't plan on it. I wouldn't be surprised if you can't even get it this cheap then. I'm thinking the only reason we're getting it so cheap right now is dell wanting to get some introductory models out. Even at full price this monitor is priced GREAT.

i hope this isnt a scam, i mean it seems legit but somethings are getting me thinking

Considering he has only made 4 posts and just joined?

Heh, probably too good to be true.

-J.

I hope it's not either. However, the order shows up under my account and I have a order # that has it's status as InProduction. The guy new my mailing address from just giving him my email. If it's a scam, it seems like it would have to be from within.

stark16 said:
I hope it's not either. However, the order shows up under my account and I have a order # that has it's status as InProduction. The guy new my mailing address from just giving him my email. If it's a scam, it seems like it would have to be from within.
alright good stuff, that has to be real then. Im just concerned about the email addresse and i think they stated that they dont accept dell ccs or something

Hi guys, sorry you think it's a scam. Like I said, I got it from bargainshare.com (deals board) and people there including me have got it.

I just called up a rep I got from fatwallet. Order is in for 860 - just waiting for the order to show up on dell.com. Seems pretty legit.

edit: less than an hour later my order appeared on dell.com - if anyone wants the contact info of the guy I got the deal from ($860+tax & free overnight shipping), just drop me a PM. I'm not getting anything from it, just passing on info someone else was nice enough to PM me with when I asked for a hookup.

I called up my company's (medium business) peripherials rep. best he could do was 910 + tax & free 2nd day shipping.

it'll show up. i also ordered from a guy @wipro.com, Andy. the order showed up on their site about 2-3 hours after i called him.

I haven't heard from Ralph, all day. I gave him my number along with best times to call. I also sent a second e-mail, at lunch, but still no response. Maybe they can no longer honor that price?

rectifyer said:
it'll show up. i also ordered from a guy @wipro.com, Andy. the order showed up on their site about 2-3 hours after i called him.
its been like 5 hours :( hopefully it will show up later tonight or early tommorow

nippyjun said:
Did your order status show up yet?
actually i just figured it out. I kept looking at my account and i never saw the monitor, it turns out the guy someway created a seperate account, maybe a buisness account and gave me a new customer number. So i searched for all entries for that customer number and i got the results and it showed my monitor and that it was in the beginning phase of production. Perhaps they are out of stock or something or they havent packaged it yet. Anyways its a relief to know that its been there for a whiile and it was just under a different number. Are these deals only/typically available for buisness users? because that would explain why he didnt put it on my home account.

shadylx said:
actually i just figured it out. I kept looking at my account and i never saw the monitor, it turns out the guy someway created a seperate account, maybe a buisness account and gave me a new customer number. So i searched for all entries for that customer number and i got the results and it showed my monitor and that it was in the beginning phase of production. Perhaps they are out of stock or something or they havent packaged it yet. Anyways its a relief to know that its been there for a whiile and it was just under a different number. Are these deals only/typically available for buisness users? because that would explain why he didnt put it on my home account.

Usually anyone can purchase from the small business section, just by using your name as the business. But in the medium to large business you would need to prove it.

TimothyB said:
Usually anyone can purchase from the small business section, just by using your name as the business. But in the medium to large business you would need to prove it.
hmm i dunno, i had to input my customer number and zip code and it worked so i assume that the monitor is slated to arrive in my zip code and obviously at my house so thats really all that matters. What i did was add all orders from that customer number to my current customer number so things show up in 1 account rather than 2 seperate ones. The funny thing is i have no idea if theres a password or email adresse to that account beucase if it was my current email i probably would have recieved some email confrimation or something

so if you buy from small business they charge you tax no where you are right? coz i remember correctly, Dell doesn't charge tax on MD.

yes they have to have a seperate account from the home with the business, i didnt order from wipro because 10$ gave me peace of mind incase it was a scam but basically that is what the dell guy had to do

my seller emailed me and everything is moving smoothly

*Sales Tax: $72.19
SEF Fee: $8.00
Shipping and/or Handling: $0.00
Product Sub Total : $875.00
Total Order Amount: $955.19

For shipments of certain products to California, a State Environmental Fee of up to $10 per item has been added to your order.

Order Detail

Qty Part # Description
--- -------- ---------------------------------------------
1 320-4221 Dell UltraSharp 2405FP,Wide Flat Panel w/Height AdjustableStand,24.0 Inch VIS,Optiplex and Precision,Customer Install

Thanks & regards
Joe

but now my order status is probably gonna lume over "InProduction" if they are sold out or on backorder. My estimated ship date is the 17th :(

Ordered mine yesterday morning:

Delivery Estimate: Thursday, March 10, 2005
This information is current as of Tuesday, March 08, 2005.

Order Processing: Monday, March 07, 2005
Pre-production: Monday, March 07, 2005
In Production:
Kitting
Build
Testing
Boxing
Shipping Prep: Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Ship Date: Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I had an original ship estimate of March 17. Feel bad for those that ordered late last week and still haven't had their monitors shipped.

stark16 said:
Ordered mine yesterday morning:

Delivery Estimate: Thursday, March 10, 2005
This information is current as of Tuesday, March 08, 2005.

Order Processing: Monday, March 07, 2005
Pre-production: Monday, March 07, 2005
In Production:
Kitting
Build
Testing
Boxing
Shipping Prep: Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Ship Date: Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I had an original ship estimate of March 17. Feel bad for those that ordered late last week and still haven't had their monitors shipped.

Sure you do............................ :D

hey guys,

is this $849 deal with Dell business???
or
Dell home????

would want to know if i would be taxed in NY cuz with business i would be taxed and with home i wouldnt be taxed.

thanks
bonds

BONDS said:
hey guys,

is this $849 deal with Dell business???
or
Dell home????

would want to know if i would be taxed in NY cuz with business i would be taxed and with home i wouldnt be taxed.

thanks
bonds

most of these $849 or $899 deals are through the business side of Dell.

and yes, NY people do pay tax with Dell.

*on a side note*

I ordered mine through Gabe (for $899 with free overnite shipping and a free 500VA battery back-up) late Friday afternoon and it showed up this morning! talk about incredible service with an excellent price for an excellent monitor. man, it couldnt have gotten any better than that.

After rumors over at Fat Wallet that this deal was over and that this was the last day. I pulled the trigger about an hour ago. I got it at $860 and $911 after tax up in Idaho.

I taked to Rio pronounced Rao
(800) 456 3355 ext. #7240141
Rao: ext. 6825

Back