DE_DUST PC!!! (56k warning!!!)

Ok, so I know there has been a million dusty computer shots but a few more couldn't hurt :p ....

Anyway the story with these goes... My clan leader and friend called me up asking me questions about how to apply thermal paste and all that on his heatsink, so I gave him the lowdown on that and I am thinking why are you doing that anyway, isn't your computer built...? Yeah it is so I am like ok, maybe he just wanted to redo it for some reason... Well, he is self admittedly not a hardware type of guy ;) . Anyway, long story short he tells me he cleaned up his computer cause it was dusty and he was gonna send me pics. The kicker here is he has a CLEAR case.... This is what follows.........

*DISCLAIMER* I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU ARE SHOCKED AND OR SICKENED BY THESE PICTURES AND/OR YOUR COMPUTER EXPLODES IN TO A DUST CLOUD UPON VIEWING THEM!

PA300508.jpg

His intake fan grows a beard!!!???

PA300509.jpg

PA300510.jpg

wow that guy is soo lazy its not even funny. if you have a clear case you GOTTA keep it clean, so it says in the ethics of having a clear case! lol

can you get some more pics of what the mobo looks like?

Dude... My eyes are watering thinking about what would happen if any of that dust started blowing around!

Did he suddenly find himself missing a small cat or hamster?

Maybe he should check if he is several cats short??? That looks like it has taken on a new life and is in fact growing in size... Glad he killed it before it was too powerful to be stopped... sheesh...

Mickey21 said:
Maybe he should check if he is several cats short??? That looks like it has taken on a new life and is in fact growing in size... Glad he killed it before it was too powerful to be stopped... sheesh...
Oh, crap! I just realized what that could be! A TRIBBLE!!!

actually ..it was gizmo

guy caught him eyeball'n his glass of water one to many times

oh my...
Thats something I would use a garden hose on... The fan at least...

Wow, I want to know how long that's been runing.... I have a comp that's been running in the living room for about 1 year, with no cleaning, and it doesn't have fan beards. We have 3 dogs, 1 german shepard and 2 collies, so we aren't short on hair....

ain't nothing like owning a computer that you can floss on whilst you game ....

I was all like "How the hell would you mod a case to look like a map?" :p

Not the worst I have ever seen, but gross none the less. how were the fans even spinning?

DaRkF0g said:
A small air compressor as well :D
My brother's got a compressor that he actually uses for air tools... Pulled motors out of Mustangs many a time with those tools... I think even a shot of air from that thing might be challenged by that dead Furby in the case...

OMG, when I saw those pictures I started laughing and didn't stop til I got to the bottom and was able to click "Post Reply". Yes, I laughed as I read every single response in this thread. That's just ridiculous, Lol. There should be an award for stuff like that.

dude hwo cna u let that happen im startin to think ur blind u can't miss that expecialy in a acrylic case !!!! :confused: :eek: :(

Xephian said:
Lol, I wonder when's the last time he cleaned that.
Probably never, what I dont understand is how the hell can you let it go to get that bad when the fuzzy mess is right infront of you. :p

holy shit that is fucking insane. how old is that pc? does he leave it on 24/7?

Back