DE_DUST PC!!! (56k warning!!!)

Hofy said:
I took this out of a guys system a few years back. When I asked why it was so dirty/sooty, he replied, "We burn wood". I thought of telling him they shouldnt burn it IN the computer.

I'll have to find the other pictures of the system. I've seen mechanics computers that sit out in the shop that where cleaner than this guys home computer.

Hell we only burn wood and our comps aren't even close to being that bad... I have to clean them once a year, and even then it's mostly just surface dust on the HDs and a tiny bit of build up on the heatsinks.

So gross, it should stand a place if a [H] competition of it were in place. :eek:

I got 8 cats in my house but I won't let my computer to ended up like that, the owner must be a lazy guy. He deserves some ass kicking. :p

stevency said:
I got 8 cats in my house

God I'd hate to live with you, I couldn't stand one cat no less 8 lol, most cats have such a nasty ass demenor like a chick on her rag :p

Make sure you bring a weapon when you open that up. Who knows what furry monster got stuck in there.

i think the tribbles have been multplying..... i mean i thought i had a dusty room (my airplane models grow fur after about 4 months) but nothing like a beard! i think that beards mad too....

edit-
Hofy said:
I took this out of a guys system a few years back. When I asked why it was so dirty/sooty, he replied, "We burn wood". I thought of telling him they shouldnt burn it IN the computer.

I'll have to find the other pictures of the system. I've seen mechanics computers that sit out in the shop that where cleaner than this guys home computer.

so thats how they power the computers...

Back