DE_DUST PC!!! (56k warning!!!)

that fan beard comment made me laugh till i started crying LoL

really tho where computers around for that long? LoL that makes it look like it was invented in the 1800s

In his defense he did just have a new baby not too long ago and I think it was just running under his desk and he never thought about it.... You can bet I am reminding him to think about it much more often now.... ;)

S1nF1xx said:
I was all like "How the hell would you mod a case to look like a map?" :p

Thought the same exact thing..... you're not alone.... and that case is atrocious :(

*Gets the bush hog out.* I dunno if this thing will stand up to that stuff, my Snapper riding mower sure as hell didn't! :eek:

wow. i wonder how my cases look, we have two cats and they are currently shedding like crazy.

Were those fans evening running with that much dust/hair or whatever that is?

Somebody said "furby" earlier.. I hate those things. LOL!!

If you have a window or even further an acrylic case and don't have filters on your intake fans, you need to be punched in the gut!

Rustedimpala said:
Were those fans evening running with that much dust/hair or whatever that is?

Somebody said "furby" earlier.. I hate those things. LOL!!

That was me with the Furby mention... Good riddance to them! :) It just looks like a stupid Furby hit the fan and became fuzz. :)

mrweasel said:
They make great holiday gifts!
:D
"WARNING: Do not inhale product directly. Not hypo-algergenic. May induce asthma attacks. Please use Chia Dust Pet with caution." LOL

GilmourD said:
Oh, crap! I just realized what that could be! A TRIBBLE!!!
I just hope they dont start breeding like crazz and come to my house! AHHHHHHHH! (BTW, am i the only other trekie here how gets this, its so funny)

It's not the cat's fault if they're lazy pet owners who don't brush it every day. Some types of cats are really hairy and need to be or you're going to end up with hair everywhere (not to mention barf on your carpet from hairballs). You don't have to walk or bath a cat, or take it outside when it wants to poo. Cats are awesome. BRUSH DAT CAT!

Hobbit89 said:
I just hope they dont start breeding like crazz and come to my house! AHHHHHHHH! (BTW, am i the only other trekie here how gets this, its so funny)
Just make sure your supply of quadrotriticale is nowhere near your box. :)

There's other Trekies here. Hell, there's a guy named D'Deridex somewhere on the forums.

FlatLine84 said:
Wow, I want to know how long that's been runing.... I have a comp that's been running in the living room for about 1 year, with no cleaning, and it doesn't have fan beards. We have 3 dogs, 1 german shepard and 2 collies, so we aren't short on hair....

LOL, "Fan Beards"

Caleb

Uhmm, is he a smoker? Alot of smokers I've fixed PC's for have had dust buildups similar tot his. One incident was when their dust buildup fried the computer.

Yep agree with the yellow tint, not a smoker myself, but all the smokers pcs I've worked on had that yellow tint to them

Rtstrider said:
Yep agree with the yellow tint, not a smoker myself, but all the smokers pcs I've worked on had that yellow tint to them
...not to mention the smell :eek:

those pics make me laugh, it's almost like looking in the pants of an 80 year old ahahah ok im gunna be sick :eek:

Techx said:
those pics make me laugh, it's almost like looking in the pants of an 80 year old ahahah ok im gunna be sick :eek:

ahhhhh, thanks.....I just gagged.
:rolleyes:

wow! That makes me cry :(
And here I am, blowing out my case every week because *I* think it's dirty...

That is just sick and disgusting. I have a cat but she goes in and outside. Uses the outside ans her bathroom and I keep her brushed and clean so no cat hair in my PC ..

KM

I either started whimpering or laughing my ass off when I saw the pictures, I don't quite remember.

**New and approved 200 HP Beard trimmer**

It cut's, it dices, it gets your fan beard all cleaned up with in no time..

All done, by the great makers of ford... :p

I took this out of a guys system a few years back. When I asked why it was so dirty/sooty, he replied, "We burn wood". I thought of telling him they shouldnt burn it IN the computer.

DSC00036a.jpg

I'll have to find the other pictures of the system. I've seen mechanics computers that sit out in the shop that where cleaner than this guys home computer.

Back