Unpacking like a boss right now. Work week is done. I have three solid days to kick ass. I've got another surprise development with the Dashcat cluster. I'll wait on that since the seller might puss out on the deal (doubtful, but it still happens). The photo I will post regarding that part will be serious hardware porn. I looked at the circuit breaker box when I couldn't get the wall outlets in my lab to energize. I looked at the laundry room breaker, thinking there was sharing going on. Turns out my folks assigned a dedicated 20A circuit to my lab. Further, the workstation from which Dashcat is accessed was easier to loop around to the "laundry room" and plug into the washer outlet, taking the 1200W load of the UPS off of the lab circuit. I still need to rig a power spider for the dryer outlet, but that will come later. I can't power up Dashcat without first replacing the CMOS batteries since they're old as hell and have started dying now. First world problems. I've got a lot of work ahead. I doubt I will actually finish before the end of the month, but I'm aiming for it. The last thing I want is to hit the three year mark of this project without anything concrete to show for it. Dashcat2 is no longer Dashcat2 in this 16 node trim. It's being renamed to Dashcat Legacy in order to avoid confusion with future generations.