cursor stutters nonstop

strex

n00b
Hey, out of nowhere, when I lunched my PC I saw my cursor stuttering!, at first I thought that the pc might just not be lunched properly yet so I ignored it, afterwards when I lunched an fps game, my aim was stuttering too!, thats when I got worried and tried to fix it on my own!.

First I re-installed my gpu drivers!, didnt help.

Second I downgraded to windows 10 from 11, and Installed the same gpu drivers I had, still didnt fix it.

Third, I changed the gpu driver cuz thought might be the version of it, but no, I had the problem on like 10 versions of drivers I tried!.

I updated BIOS too, still nothing changed!

Theres a video of the problem:

Does anyone have an Idea why this is happening or it happened before and knows a fix?!

P.S Sorry if im in wrong thread! new here

Try a different mouse?
Since it happens when I have nvidia drivers and not in safe mode or without nvidia drivers, I dont think it have to do with mouse. But I tried it anyways and it still happens.

What about trying a different USB port for the mouse? Newer chipset drivers?

Tried a different desk? (half serious)
Some surfaces aren't great for mice, and some mice are super sensitive. Make sure the desk and the bottom of the mouse around the optics is clean.

Install latest drivers. Once they are up and running. Open Precision and make sure power limits on the card are not low.

Back